As Supply Controller within the Stock Planning and Steering team at Offprice, you will be a key player in delivering towards our mission of enabling healthy, sustainable business growth. We take pride in being an interconnected steering, controlling and consulting function, and aim to be key partners in financial, operational and commercial decisions.
In this role, you will build on your analytical and inventory management domain skills to create actionable business insights enabling smarter decision-making. You will support the implementation of integrated initiatives that strengthen our existing decision-making foundation, develop sustainable collaborative solutions, and generate fact-based insights that you actively use in consulting and in profitably steering the business.
WHERE YOUR EXPERTISE IS NEEDED
WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR
- Sharply and accurately identify risks and opportunities in regard to our inventory position, and drive alignment around commercial, operational and financial actions to either maximize potential or mitigate risks
- Develop, track and analyze inventory management operational targets and set KPIs; actively steer against these by recommending tailored actions
- Seek to understand potential future business performance through your comfortable use of - basic, excel based - forecasting and scenario planning (sensitivity analysis) techniques
- Support our Sr Managers and key stakeholders with accurate and timely reporting and analysis, as well as with actionable business insights
- You are motivated by envisaging with us our future decision-making foundation and driving the projects that will set us up for long-term success
PERKS AT WORK
- You have great analytical skills to deliver a strong data-driven performance: you are an expert in Excel, hands-on problem solver, and enjoy creating flexible and fast solutions. SQL and Tableau skills (or willingness to learn) are a plus.
- You are retail math savvy and have already helped businesses make decisions with significant impact through the insights you generated or solutions you built, in the field of inventory management, merchandise planning and allocation, demand & supply planning and steering, S&OP.
- Educational background (Bachelor, Master, MBA) in Economics, Mathematics, Business Administration, Supply Chain or similar quantitative field, and 4+ years professional experience in a similar role, ideally in a fast paced (e-commerce) retail environment. Strong business acumen is a must
- People appreciate your willingness to make an impact, ability to spot inefficiencies and make improvements with a can-do mentality, as well as your finding simple, efficient solutions to challenges. You are proactive, can adapt quickly to changes whilst remaining focused on the key objectives
- You are a fast learner and feel at ease dealing with multiple senior stakeholders in a dynamic and multicultural environment
We celebrate diversity and are committed to building teams that represent a variety of backgrounds, perspectives and skills. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need.
ABOUT ZALANDO LOUNGE
- A workplace run on trust, empowerment and feedback; positive, inspiring working atmosphere
- Competitive salary, employee share shop, 40% Zalando shopping discount, discounts from external partners, centrally located offices, public transport discounts, municipality services, great IT equipment, flexible working times, additional holidays and volunteering time off, free beverages and fruits, diverse sports and health offerings
- Mentoring and personal development opportunities and an international team of experts
- Relocation assistance for internationals, PME family service and parent & child rooms
is an online shopping club for fashion and lifestyle products in 14 European countries. We offer our members daily, time-limited sale campaigns with discounts of up to 75% off the recommended retail price. However, Zalando Lounge is so much more than discounts. Our strength lies in our focus on fashion: from sought-after labels to niche brands, from famous international names to trendy luxury brands, we make sure to meet the fashion taste of all our customers, who are always on the hunt for the best products at the best prices. Working with our brand partners, we're pioneering innovative supply-chain and production processes and offer them an impactful and smart solution, creating a new way to shop for fashion - and a new way to sell it.
Please note that all applications must be completed using the online form - we do not accept applications via email.