As a Senior Project Manager (w/m/d) in our Finance Strategy Office Team, you are close to the definition and execution of the Zalando Finance Strategy. You will focus on scoping, managing, and delivering a number of cross-functional, critical projects and programs and work closely with the Finance Leadership Team, key Finance customers/ stakeholders and the broader Finance organization. This is a position with high visibility and exposure to senior leadership
WHERE YOUR EXPERTISE IS NEEDED
PERKS AT WORK
- Supporting the success of the transformation of the Finance function from process manager to trusted business partner and value driver
- Leading critical, cross-functional projects and programs with high strategic or structural impact together with expert teams as part of the Finance PMO
- Driving continuous improvement around our program/ project management practices to ensure they remain state-of-the-art
- Developing change strategies and concepts with key experts, including the activation of initiatives
- Building strong relationships with the Finance Leadership Team, key Finance customers/ stakeholders, Finance community and broader Finance organization
We celebrate diversity and are committed to building teams that represent a variety of backgrounds, perspectives and skills. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need.
- A workplace run on trust, empowerment and feedback; positive, inspiring working atmosphere
- Competitive salary, employee share shop, 40% Zalando shopping discount, discounts from external partners, centrally located offices, public transport discounts, municipality services, great IT equipment, flexible working times, additional holidays and volunteering time off, free beverages and fruits, diverse sports and health offerings
- Mentoring and personal development opportunities and an international team of experts
- Family- and life-friendly working conditions including flexible working hours (*available for selected departments/positions)
Zalando is Europe's leading online platform for fashion, connecting customers, brands and partners across 23 markets. We drive digital solutions for fashion, logistics, advertising and research, bringing head-to-toe fashion to more than 45 million active customers through diverse skill-sets, interests and languages our teams choose to use.