As a Key Account Manager, you're part of a high performing team, creating new and innovative ways to connect people and fashion. We are looking for Key Account Managers within our three Category pools: Men, Women and Specialties. You are responsible for unlocking and growing the Partner Program business through data driven analysis, assortment optimization and partner consultation. You work closely with our technology teams to iterate and improve product features supporting our partners to steer their business on Zalando.
The Partner Program allows brands and retailers to connect to the Zalando customers in 23 markets by integrating their stock directly into the Zalando Fashion Store. The resulting broader assortment and higher product availability extends and excites Zalando's customer base, while brands retain control over the assortment, prices and brand representation – truly putting them in the driver's seat. At the heart of the Zalando Platform Strategy, the Partner Program is a key enabler towards being the starting point for fashion.
Read more about our Partner Program here.
WHERE YOUR EXPERTISE IS NEEDED
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- Leverage your entrepreneurial drive to target, educate and consult brand partners to embrace Zalando's Platform strategy, adopt Zalando ́s Platform Services and leverage key technologies. Transfer your deep knowledge about industry and platform trends to enrich and drive Zalando's platform initiatives
- Using your strong relationship-building skills your primary goal is to help partners to monitor and grow their business through data driven analysis, strategic assortment optimizations and consultation, focussing on promotional activities, assortment as well as market expansion
- Cultivate existing partnerships to make sure they can take full advantage of our growing suite of service offerings, while strengthening partners product knowledge
- Closely partner with technology teams to drive automation and scalability across the organization. You develop clear partner roadmaps by working cross-functionally to identify, prioritize and implement strategies to help your assigned partners to deliver maximum revenue potential
PERKS AT WORK
- Experienced in a marketplace environment and/or a consultant/business development background with a passion for the Fashion and e-commerce industry, with a minimum of 3 to 5 years of work experience. Expert in Excel, experienced in using databases is a plus (SQL or equivalent).
- A salesperson, analytically outstanding, you love working with figures yet taking a pragmatic approach to complex requirements and issues. On top of this you should have experience with process improvement and automation, product experience is a plus.
- Excellent communication skills and can manage stakeholders effectively. You are fluent in English and if you speak German that is an added advantage. You can present to various stakeholders effectively and have strong negotiation skills.
- Self-starter who will take ownership of projects and business problems to a successful result. Drive cross-functional, cross-departmental growth plans independently - from structuring and defining a roadmap, through identifying growth opportunities to translating these into sales.
We celebrate diversity and are committed to building teams that represent a variety of backgrounds, perspectives and skills. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need.
- A workplace run on trust, empowerment and feedback; positive, inspiring working atmosphere
- Competitive salary, employee share shop, 40% Zalando shopping discount, discounts from external partners, centrally located offices, public transport discounts, municipality services, great IT equipment, flexible working times, additional holidays and volunteering time off, free beverages and fruits, diverse sports and health offerings
- Mentoring and personal development opportunities and an international team of experts
- Relocation assistance for internationals, PME family service and parent & child rooms
Zalando is Europe's leading online platform for fashion, connecting customers, brands and partners across 20 markets. We drive digital solutions for fashion, logistics, advertising and research, bringing head-to-toe fashion to more than 42 million active customers through diverse skill-sets, interests and languages our teams choose to use.
Please note that all applications must be completed using the online form - we do not accept applications via email.