As a Sample Coordination Assistant you will contribute in the management and improvement of the samples process within Zalando Private Labels.
WHERE YOUR EXPERTISE IS NEEDED
WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR
- Support in the samples process. Tracking of the flow and shipment status.
- Collaboration with the product teams in collection and distribution of samples.
- Accountable for the team's tracking of missing samples.
- Checking and monitoring the status of samples by taking photos for storage purpose.
PERKS AT WORK
- First experience in the field of logistics or retail is an advantage.
- Basic level of MS Office skills/Google workspace.
- Ability to express yourself well in English. The ability to speak German is a plus.
- Not afraid to take responsibilities, eager to learn and grow within our company. Being resilient and careful are your key strengths.
- Culture of trust, empowerment and constructive feedback, open source commitment, meetups, game nights, 70+ internal technical and fun guilds, knowledge sharing through tech talks, internal tech academy and blogs, product demos, parties & events
- Competitive salary, employee share shop, 40% Zalando shopping discount, discounts from external partners, centrally located offices, public transport discounts, municipality services, great IT equipment, flexible working times, additional holidays and volunteering time off, free beverages and fruits, diverse sports and health offerings
- Extensive onboarding, mentoring and personal development opportunities and an international team of experts
- Relocation assistance for internationals
Zalando is Europe's leading online platform for fashion, connecting customers, brands and partners across 20 markets. We drive digital solutions for fashion, logistics, advertising and research, bringing head-to-toe fashion to more than 42+ million active customers through diverse skill-sets, interests and languages our teams choose to use.
We celebrate diversity and are committed to building teams that represent a variety of backgrounds, perspectives and skills. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need.