As Pre-Owned Curator you will be selecting our pre-owned fashion assortment and make sure that we provide our customers with a fully rounded assortment of enticing products. You will be responsible that our pre-owned fashion assortment meets high quality and fashionability standards while ensuring that we are competitive in our diversity of assortment and relevance to our target customer groups.
WHERE YOUR EXPERTISE IS NEEDED
WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR
- You be a part of creating a range of fashion products that appeal to our diverse customer base across six markets, including pre-selecting campaign articles for marketing
- Work closely with the Content Creation team to ensure high quality standards are met and the Fashion Store looks appealing to the customer
- Work closely with the marketing team to provide them access to the best assortment for campaigns
- Encompass an inclusive culture and team environment
PERKS AT WORK
- You are aware of all our different customer types with their specific style preferences and are able to select assortment accordingly (while keeping your personal taste and preferences out of your decision making process)
- Meanwhile you're keeping up to date with the fashion market and know what's on trend the coming season to be able to spot special trend items (to push for marketing)
- You always keep the bigger picture in mind without losing focus on the details
- You have high quality standards, a very good eye for detail and very quick decision making abilities
- You have strong communication skills and are able to identify and involve relevant stakeholders to deliver best results
We celebrate diversity and are committed to building teams that represent a variety of backgrounds, perspectives and skills. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need.
- A workplace run on trust, empowerment and feedback; positive, inspiring working atmosphere
- Discounts from external partners, centrally located offices, municipality services, flexible working times, free beverages and fruits, diverse sports and health offerings
- Mentoring and personal development opportunities and an international team of experts
Zalando is Europe's leading online platform for fashion, connecting customers, brands and partners across 20 markets. We drive digital solutions for fashion, logistics, advertising and research, bringing head-to-toe fashion to more than 42 million active customers through diverse skill-sets, interests and languages our teams choose to use.
Please note that all applications must be completed using the online form - we do not accept applications via email.