The Activation Management team owns the setup, optimization, and enhancement of media campaigns. Being at the forefront of delivery, this team owns the execution and realization of strategy and activation.
This team works closely with the Campaign Managers to ensure media is executed to our expectations across the entire media mix. With a passion for all things digital, the steering team works to enhance overall output with operational excellence and test and learn mentality.
As a Media Activation Manager you will execute integrated media plans and partnerships in collaboration with other team members and stakeholders. Learn more about our Business teams here.
WHERE YOUR EXPERTISE IS NEEDED
WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR
- Monitoring and optimization of media across different digital channels (including adjusting budgets/bids, altering targeting and refreshing creatives)
- Optimizing inflight campaigns based on internal and external data points such as audience, device, location and time performance as well as other critical indicators
- Analyzing campaign results continuously, with the ability to notice and flag any issues within large sets of data, and actively improve on performance by making good use of insights
- Understanding the complete user customer journey and adjust campaign set up accordingly to achieve the best campaign results
- Reporting on a weekly, monthly, quarterly and post-campaign basis to hit monthly/quarterly objectives and media plan targets (data reporting)
- Supporting the Partner Consultancy teams, clients and Campaign Managers, with ongoing optimization recommendations
- Streamlining and automating workflows and processes related to campaign setup, optimization, and reporting
PERKS AT WORK
- Minimum 3+ years of experience in digital marketing and client services. Previous agency, online publisher/sales house or retailer experience is a plus.
- Hands-on platform knowledge (Smart.ly, Facebook Business Manager, DV360, Google Ads, etc.) and up to date knowledge on the latest media trends
- Experience managing campaigns across the various channels and buying models
- Experience with marketing automation practices and tools
- Analytical thinking / result-driven and solution-oriented working style
- Excellent prioritization and time management skills
- Strong level of autonomy and decisiveness based on data
We celebrate diversity and are committed to building teams that represent a variety of backgrounds, perspectives and skills. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need.
ABOUT ZALANDO MARKETING SERVICES
- A workplace run on trust, empowerment and feedback; positive, inspiring working atmosphere
- Competitive salary, employee share shop, 40% Zalando shopping discount, discounts from external partners, centrally located offices, public transport discounts, municipality services, great IT equipment, flexible working times, additional holidays and volunteering time off, free beverages and fruits, diverse sports and health offerings
- Mentoring and personal development opportunities and an international team of experts
- Relocation assistance for internationals, PME family service and parent & child rooms
Zalando Marketing Services (ZMS) is the 360° marketing unit for Zalando's brand partners, connecting brands to consumers by offering a product suite which touches multiple marketing channels. We ensure a fully integrated media approach for our brand partners offering both creative production and marketing strategies that elevate onsite and offsite media. Holistic campaign implementation covers channels such as the Zalando website and app, social platforms (including influencer activation) and digital web placements; with our largest campaign activations extending to offsite events, PR, out of home, guerilla marketing and Addressable TV.
Please note that all applications must be completed using the online form - we do not accept applications via email.