As IT Trainer you will create, manage, report and deliver a variety of IT trainings based on specific needs from teams across the Berlin sites. You are encouraged to bring your own ideas and think outside the box.
WHERE YOUR EXPERTISE IS NEEDED
WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR
- Develop training concepts for IT trainings for the relevant target groups
- Create targeted training materials and keep these up-to-date
- Organise and deliver IT trainings
- Have a broad view over our daily business and identify concrete training requirements, create reports and statistics to ensure continuous improvement of the training content
- Proactively advertise our internal departments on our trainings
PERKS AT WORK
- 2+ years of practical experience in properly dealing with people communicatively, well-structured and excellent communication in the English language (German is a plus)
- Working knowledge of Google apps and other office-related applications
- Quickly capturing complex contexts and autonomously working your way in new subject areas is as a matter of course for you
- Customer-centricity, the customer is king, and this is reflected in your high level of longstanding commitment and your strong sense of responsibility
- Readiness to travel to our locations for trainings and to continually gain contemporary qualifications
We celebrate diversity and are committed to building teams that represent a variety of backgrounds, perspectives and skills. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need.
- A workplace run on trust, empowerment and feedback; positive, inspiring working atmosphere
- Competitive salary, employee share shop, 40% Zalando shopping discount, discounts from external partners, centrally located offices, public transport discounts, municipality services, great IT equipment, flexible working times, additional holidays and volunteering time off, free beverages and fruits, diverse sports and health offerings
- Mentoring and personal development opportunities and an international team of experts
- Relocation assistance for internationals, PME family service and parent & child rooms
Zalando is Europe's leading online platform for fashion, connecting customers, brands and partners across 20 markets. We drive digital solutions for fashion, logistics, advertising and research, bringing head-to-toe fashion to more than 42 million active customers through diverse skill-sets, interests and languages our teams choose to use.
Please note that all applications must be completed using the online form - we do not accept applications via email.