As our IT Infrastructure Project Manager (f/m/d)
based in Berlin, you support Zalando's expansion all over Europe within IT infrastructure projects of customer fulfillment. As part of the team of Warehouse IT, you are the interface between IT Teams and Project teams and assure project forth come and the success of the project.
WHERE YOUR EXPERTISE IS NEEDED
WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR
- You are a passionate IT project manager (ideally combined with experience in logistics) and you love to interact with people
- Be the interface between IT and project teams and translate to each team. You assure very good project flow and keep things on track.
- You align operative tasks with our strategy and plan resources according to the project purpose
- You align with project teams on prioritization and scope and share learnings and improvement potential
PERKS AT WORK
- Proven experience in IT Infrastructure Project Management
- Strong communication around different stakeholders, such as IT infrastructure teams, construction and project teams
- Experience in designing project processes & plans
- Motivation to make impact in an agile business environment, enjoy working with different teams and be ready to travel post-covid up to 25% of your time, to stay in touch with operations & projects
We celebrate diversity and are committed to building teams that represent a variety of backgrounds, perspectives and skills. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need.
- A workplace run on trust, empowerment and feedback; positive, inspiring working atmosphere.
- Competitive salary, employee share shop, 40% Zalando shopping discount, discounts from external partners, centrally located offices, public transport discounts, municipality services, great IT equipment, flexible working times, additional holidays and volunteering time off, free beverages and fruits, diverse sports and health offerings
- Mentoring and personal development opportunities and an international team of experts
- Relocation assistance for internationals, PME family service and parent & child rooms* (*available only in select locations)
Zalando is Europe's leading online platform for fashion, connecting customers, brands and partners across 17 markets. We drive digital solutions for fashion, logistics, advertising and research, bringing head-to-toe fashion to more than 23 million active customers through diverse skill-sets, interests and languages our teams choose to use.