Zalando Plus Campaign Manager (m/f/d)
As the Zalando Plus Campaign Manager, you will be responsible for end-to-end execution of all Zalando Plus benefit and marketing campaigns. This role will initially focus on campaigns for our recently launched Plus Early Access benefit, where Plus members can shop hot releases before anyone else. In the mid-term, the role offers plenty of growth opportunities as we aim to expand the scope to include managing the Plus marketing campaigns (e.g. Plus Cyber Week campaign) and new Plus benefits as they are rolled out.
This exciting role provides exposure to teams across Zalando, covering topics related to brand partners and their pinnacle fashion assortment, marketing and operations. We are looking for someone who is able to autonomously coordinate cross-functional stakeholders to deliver high quality, seamless experiences for our brand partners and Plus members.
WHERE YOUR EXPERTISE IS NEEDED
- Own, oversee, and manage the overall campaign calendar for Plus Early Access*, in conjunction with Markets, Supply (i.e. assortment) and ZMS (Zalando Marketing Services): define available slots within the context of the broader commercial calendar in each Plus market; Ensure suitable mix of campaigns (assortment tier, category, gender, lifestyle, customer type)
WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR
- Drive alignment and coordination across multiple teams including ZMS, Marketing, Supply and Customer Fulfillment (i.e. operations) at all stages of campaign management from planning to execution
- Monitor and steer campaign performance live in accordance with objectives and to ensure a great customer experience (e.g.monitor stock selling rates and guide marketing on adjusting their communication accordingly)
- Drive continuous improvement of campaign process and effectiveness; Derive insights to inform future product development or market strategies
- Identify and coordinate strategic decision-making from Senior Executives to unblock campaigns or align strategic direction
PERKS AT WORK
- Things move quickly here, managing complex and interdependent projects excites rather than scares you, because you have strong project management skills, an entrepreneurial mindset with strong perseverance
- You take ownership and work in a structured, independent manner
- You have the ability to fly high and dive deep, catching important details to ensure a great customer experience whilst keeping in sight the strategic mission
- You have strong communication and on-point writing skills and bring a start-with-a-yes attitude, effective at working with various stakeholders throughout the organization and building & maintaining good relationships
- You think big and act fast, comfortably making or escalating decisions having in mind customer and business impact
- You bring at least +4 years of solid work experience in campaign management or driving complex cross-functional projects with a proven track record
- You are business fluent in English
We celebrate diversity and are committed to building teams that represent a variety of backgrounds, perspectives and skills. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need.
- A workplace run on trust, empowerment and feedback; positive, inspiring working atmosphere
- Competitive salary, employee share shop, 40% Zalando shopping discount, discounts from external partners, centrally located offices, public transport discounts, municipality services, great IT equipment, flexible working times, additional holidays and volunteering time off, free beverages and fruits, diverse sports and health offerings
- Mentoring and personal development opportunities and an international team of experts
- Relocation assistance for internationals, PME family service and parent & child rooms
Zalando is Europe's leading online platform for fashion, connecting customers, brands and partners across 20 markets. We drive digital solutions for fashion, logistics, advertising and research, bringing head-to-toe fashion to more than 42 million active customers through diverse skill-sets, interests and languages our teams choose to use.
Please note that all applications must be completed using the online form - we do not accept applications via email.