Do what you love. Love what you do.
At Workday, we help the world’s largest organizations adapt to what’s next by bringing finance, HR, and planning into a single enterprise cloud. We work hard, and we’re serious about what we do. But we like to have fun, too. We put people first, celebrate diversity, drive innovation, and do good in the communities where we live and work.
About the Team
The Talent Acquisition Experience and Enablement team is responsible to leading, managing and executing global projects and initiatives that help the organization do their best work in a transformational and impactful way!
About the Role
In this role you will help build the foundation of Workdays recruiting team as we continue to grow and scale. You will be responsible for the design, development and delivery of our global Talent Acquisition critical initiatives, from strategy to change. You will ensure best practices are in place to provide an innovative, first class candidate experience as well as quality support to the global Recruiting team. Partnering closely with internal partners, you will develop innovative and scalable solutions that improve efficiency across the team. Some of the responsibilities include:
- Deliver strategic projects to evolve and transform our recruiting model
- Provide program management expertise including, workflows, timelines, documentation, updates and governance
- Bi-weekly executive updates
- TA leadership team meetings
- Reporting and report out to key partners
- Communications and change plans
- Standardizing and centrally developing global programs, policies and processes
- Leading cross-functional integration of recruiting priorities
- 7+ years of project management experience
- Experience with Asana project management and/or similar tools
- Leadership experience in portfolio management or business operations
- Experience in the recruiting field
- Strong skills in recruiting operations management, project execution and strategy analysis
- Self-directed with strong communication and presentation skills
- Tried time management skills and experience working across concurrent priorities
- Creative and data-driven approach to solving problems and confident with synthesizing data and making recommendations
- Interpersonal skills with outstanding attention to detail and thorough follow-up
- Operational skills with an eye for developing processes, resources that achieve team efficiencies
- Experience in navigating ambiguity
San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, Workday will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Workday is an Equal Opportunity Employer including individuals with disabilities and protected veterans.