Do what you love. Love what you do.
At Workday, we help the world’s largest organizations adapt to what’s next by bringing finance, HR, and planning into a single enterprise cloud. We work hard, and we’re serious about what we do. But we like to have fun, too. We put people first, celebrate diversity, drive innovation, and do good in the communities where we live and work.
Workday is looking for an experienced Presales, Solution Consultant with HCM domain expertise
, to join our Large Enterprise team in the USA – West Region.
This is your chance to demonstrate the value of next generation SaaS Financial Management Applications to Workday prospect customers in Retail and Hospitality industries. Through interactive pre-sales discovery meetings, and by leveraging your deep Accounting skills and complex Enterprise Software product knowledge, Workday Pre-Sales Consultants provide Core Accounting expertise, Executive presentations, and Workday Financials productdemonstrations, in partnership with our sales team, to large prospective commercial accounts throughout the sales cycle.
- Minimum 5+ years experience in a Pre Sales / Sales Consulting or HCM Practitioner / HCM Training
- Strong technical and HCM functional experience
- Experience presenting computing solutions in front of a technical and business audience
- Ability to work under pressure and work on multiple projects
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Expertise knowledge of Administrative systems around HR, Payroll, Time, Learning, Talent, Performance or Compensation
- Professional presentation skills
- 40% travel required