Do what you love. Love what you do.
At Workday, we help the world’s largest organizations adapt to what’s next by bringing finance, HR, and planning into a single enterprise cloud. We work hard, and we’re serious about what we do. But we like to have fun, too. We put people first, celebrate diversity, drive innovation, and do good in the communities where we live and work.
About the Team
Our team is all about our customers! We build and deliver services to help them find greater value in their Workday investment. We ensure the successful implementation of Workday’s product solutions on some of our largest projects for Fortune 500 clients. We help frame the solution delivery, partnering with our consultants to execute and own the delivery plan, and ultimately help our clients achieve rapid time to value.
About the Role
The Sr. Engagement Manager will be an expert with the Workday Deployment Methodology. They will lead/manage mid to large deployments and resolve complex issues in creative and effective ways. They will also support executive level expectations by providing internal suggestions to management, based on field experience, as to how to potentially improve the Workday Deployment Methodology.
- 3+ years experience of project management with HCM, Payroll, Financial or Student implementations within medium enterprise, large enterprise or Fortune 500 clients
- 3+years of experience implementing Workday, Oracle, SAP, PeopleSoft or similar applications.
- Excellent organization, time management, and presentation skills
- Experience leading 3rd parties on a project
- Experience presenting at Executive Steering Committee meetings
- Ability to work effectively with sales partners when requested to capture requirements, formulate delivery approach and develop a proposal/SOW.
- Ability to deliver projects within the budget outlined in the SOW
- Experience working with the client project manager to identify/resolve all issues that could impact project scope and/or timeframes
- Strong background in Workday deployment methodology and processes
Workday is an Equal Opportunity Employer including individuals with disabilities and protected veterans.