Do what you love. Love what you do.
At Workday, we help the world’s largest organizations adapt to what’s next by bringing finance, HR, and planning into a single enterprise cloud. We work hard, and we’re serious about what we do. But we like to have fun, too. We put people first, celebrate diversity, drive innovation, and do good in the communities where we live and work.
About the Team
Workday is forming a high-performance Revenue Operations organization to steer us toward our goal of growing from $4B to $10B in revenue. The RevOps Insights and Innovation group is a key player in fueling this growth by providing thought leadership in RevOps analytics. This team is responsible for uncovering new insights, developing and testing new analytical approaches, and serving accurate and consistent ad hoc analysis to stakeholders.
About the Role
As a Marketing Business Insight Advisor, you will have a deep understanding of the operational practices, goals, and challenges of your assigned groups, as well as the analytical “products and services” available from our Business Insights organization. You will partner with Performance Marketing to analyze business performance and Go-To-Market strategy changes, support annual planning at the regional level, and deliver critical business insights for leadership. You will develop and proactively serve up insights from BI solutions along with interpretation and recommendations to drive-long term business growth.
We have a fantastic team culture that blends fun with high performance and professional development. We are looking for someone who is energized by collaborating with others and is a strategic thinker who can interpret data to help the organization make data driven decisions.
- Support Performance Marketing stakeholders to make data driven decisions and maximize the value of investments in Digital Marketing, Omnichannel & Paid Media
- Lead analysis of business performance to help identify areas of success & improvement, help quantify impacts on go-to-market strategy changes and provide thought leadership on growth initiatives
- Partner with our Strategy and Planning team to support annual planning and modeling at a regional level
- Partner closely with Performance Marketing leads to discover patterns in Buyer Journey engagement & highlight insights from dashboards with interpretation and recommendations
- Provide recommendations for new analytics/dashboards to support Business Partners
- 8+ years of related professional experience
- 5+ years of experience in support of Marketing Analytics
- Strong interpersonal, presentation, and relationship building skills
- Excellent problem solving and analytical reasoning skills
- Takes initiative and has intellectual curiosity
- Ability to interact effectively across all levels of the organization
- Clear thinker with ability to synthesize complex issues into simple messages
- Proven experience in evaluating business cases, program effectiveness and/or investment decisions
- Experience with Tableau, Salesforce, Adobe Analytics, and BI tools (e.g. Tableau) preferred
Workday is an Equal Opportunity Employer including individuals with disabilities and protected veterans.