Do what you love. Love what you do.
At Workday, we help the world’s largest organizations adapt to what’s next by bringing finance, HR, and planning into a single enterprise cloud. We work hard, and we’re serious about what we do. But we like to have fun, too. We put people first, celebrate diversity, drive innovation, and do good in the communities where we live and work.
As a member of our Sales Systems team, you will help design, implement and manage operational sales systems to support Workday’s strategic investments for continued growth and long term operational scale. You will be part of a multi-talented business systems team that specializes in portfolio management, business analysis, systems and process design along with strong project management skills. You will be responsible for leading business requirements and implementation for select processes, systems, and data across the customer lifecycle that supports developing rich and accurate Customer Entitlement data.
· Work with business partners to define the scope of processes, systems and data, where Customer Entitlements are is developed
· Document breakage points in the system and people processes and translate those into detailed use case documentation, functional solution requirements, and user process documentation.
· Use Agile release planning tools such as Jira to develop artifacts and to provide inputs on scope, use cases, workflows, wire-frames, product requirements, acceptance criteria and other materials as needed to support technical design, development and QA activities
· Contribute to deployment testing process to ensure that developed solutions meet business requirements and use case scenarios
· Collaborate with IT Architects, Developers and Analysts to refine solution definition and make trade off decisions when necessary
· Assist with enterprise-wide program execution and portfolio tracking including coordination of tasks, milestones, and deadlines associated with the projects that you will lead
· Intake requirements and design inputs from multiple channels to self-prioritize deliverables and outcomes for the domain you will own
· Understand, resolve and communicate quasi-technical and functional roadblocks in the capability delivery process
· A passion for systems and technology with an ability to identify creative solutions for complex business problems
· 3-7 years of Business Systems Implementation or relevant project management experience
· Expertise in one or more of the following areas: Go to Market (GTM) systems, New Product Introduction (NPI), Deal Management, Customer Success, Renewals Process & Operations
· Experience working with Salesforce suite of applications including CPQ platforms like Apttus or Salesforce CPQ, and comfortable working with data engineers surrounding data lakes.
· Background in Agile development and release methodologies, especially for automation of business processes, introduction of new products or monetization strategies
· Be able to function effectively in an energetic, fast paced environment while maintaining excellent organizational skills, focus and attention to detail