Do what you love. Love what you do.
At Workday, we help the world’s largest organizations adapt to what’s next by bringing finance, HR, and planning into a single enterprise cloud. We work hard, and we’re serious about what we do. But we like to have fun, too. We put people first, celebrate diversity, drive innovation, and do good in the communities where we live and work.
About the Team
A Sr. Associate Technical Integration Consultant is a member of Workday’s Global Technical Services organization dedicated to the implementation of our cloud-based software within small to medium size companies. We help customers make the most of the Workday platform!
About the Role
The Sr. Associate Technical Consultant works closely with the client’s project team to design, develop, and deploy a customer’s various technical requirements. These requirements include integrations between Workday and adjacent systems in the customer landscape, migration of data from existing customer systems to Workday, and relevant reporting and analytic solutions. The Sr. Associate Technical Consultant has knowledge of core design principles, common data modeling and patterns, project implementation methodology, and a successful track record of delivering.
- 1+ years of experience with data migration, integration development, report building, or software development, OR
- 1+ years of experience with technical consulting, requirements gathering, or solution design, OR
- 1+ years of Human Resource, Payroll, Financials, Supply Chain, or Student domain experience
- Basic skills with Workday integration technologies
- 1+ years of experience through all stages of a project lifecycle including requirements gathering, integration design, development, integration testing, and move to production
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects and integrations
- Ability to take ownership of assigned integrations and see them through to completion
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in pursuit of clear internal and customer facing documentation
- Familiarity with data file structures and aptitude for technical facets of integrations
- Passion for customer service
We are looking for hardworking, creative consultants who are passionate about what they do! You should excel at explaining complex concepts in simple terms and understanding customer procedures. You are curious about how things work and love solving puzzles.
We look for team members who will suggest creative and new ways to develop and deliver technical solutions. You should be an innovative self-starter who can drive ideas from concept through implementation.
Workday is an Equal Opportunity Employer including individuals with disabilities and protected veterans.