Do what you love. Love what you do.
At Workday, we help the world’s largest organizations adapt to what’s next by bringing finance, HR, and planning into a single enterprise cloud. We work hard, and we’re serious about what we do. But we like to have fun, too. We put people first, celebrate diversity, drive innovation, and do good in the communities where we live and work.
Are you a software engineer who is looking for a growing, innovative tech company that serves global customers? A typical day for a developer in Time and Absence at Workday looks like this:
This job may be for you if:
- Collaborate with your peers to design innovative technical solutions to meet client needs
- Team up with business and peers on how to deliver your ideas better and faster
- Update your scrum team in the daily stand-up
- Contribute your ideas to the scrum team’s user stories
- Develop new features and make enhancements to cloud-based applications
- Partner with your QA and Automation peers on best ways to test your code
- End the day knowing that your contributions were impactful and your opinions mattered!
This job really may be for you if:
- You have 2-5 years of industry experience
- You have Web application development or SaaS experience
- You’ve designed and developed in Java, C# or other OO languages
- You have a 4-year degree in computer science or equivalent
- You are passionate about creating innovative technical solutions to meet client needs
- You take ownership and pride in what you do
- You like to collaborate with your team
- You can communicate and write well
- You like working on an agile team
- You have had experience designing Time and Absence related products
- You have experience with XML and Integration technologies
- You have worked on large-scale, distributed, and highly concurrent systems
- You have metadata-driven definitional development experience
- You have experience in test driven development
- Workday delivers Human Capital Management, Financial Management, Payroll, Time Tracking, Procurement, and Employee Expense Management applications to the world's largest organizations. Hundreds of companies, ranging from medium-sized to the Fortune 50, are gaining business value from Workday.
- Workday is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. Individuals seeking employment at Workday are considered without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or sexual orientation.
- We do not accept resumes from headhunters, placement agencies, or other suppliers that have not signed a formal agreement with us.