Do what you love. Love what you do.
At Workday, we help the world’s largest organizations adapt to what’s next by bringing finance, HR, and planning into a single enterprise cloud. We work hard, and we’re serious about what we do. But we like to have fun, too. We put people first, celebrate diversity, drive innovation, and do good in the communities where we live and work.
Sr. Associate Business Analyst:
- Gather and write business requirements related to projects in or in support of FPO projects
- Design / update business process flows, including controls, in support of FPO processes,
- Write / update business process documentation, including controls, in support of FPO processes,
- Assist with project / task management in small projects within FPO organization
- Assist with task management related to program management / roadmap management / sprint management at direction of PM
- Assist with content management / gathering of content / updating content for all FPO organizations
Workday is an Equal Opportunity Employer including individuals with disabilities and protected veterans.