Do what you love. Love what you do.
At Workday, we help the world’s largest organizations adapt to what’s next by bringing finance, HR, and planning into a single enterprise cloud. We work hard, and we’re serious about what we do. But we like to have fun, too. We put people first, celebrate diversity, drive innovation, and do good in the communities where we live and work.
The Sr CPQ Business Systems Analyst acts as a liaison between IT and business functions to analyze complex business problems and provide technical solutions. Provides technical expertise in identifying, evaluating and developing systems and procedures that are cost effective and meet user requirements.
You will interact with internal and external technical resources, as well as functional Business Analysts and Project Managers. Translates business needs into actionable requirements by gathering enough information to define a solution and drive clarity to make rational decisions. Solution focus areas include Apttus CPQ, Salesforce (primarily Sales Cloud), custom solution design and development, and integrations to other in-house applications. On this team, you will work with the Business Operations team to functionally architect solutions to meet customer needs using the most appropriate technologies - considering cost, time-to-market, and serviceability.
This role requires a unique skill set with both BSA and development skill set required. Knowledge of Apttus CPQ is required,
and experience with Salesforce CPQ is a plus.Job Description:
- Work closely with business partners to understand business processes, goals and gaps.
- Drive the planning, prioritization, design, development and deployment of new projects & system enhancements.
- Responsible for understanding business requirements, creating/grooming user stories, and partnering with the Development team to deliver a solution and a plan for projects & enhancements .
- Leverage business knowledge and expertise to identify opportunities for process improvements.
- Participate in the change management and go live support processes.
- Maintains a high-level familiarity with other IT system / business application capabilities and scope definition to make recommendations about potential upstream/downstream integration or functionality intersection points.
- Perform development and configuration activities for both Salesforce and Apttus CPQ.
- Coordinate and perform system testing to ensure requirements are met. Work closely with project team during user acceptance testing (UAT); including tracking issues through to resolution and securing end user acceptance sign-off.
- 5+ years of IT experience with a Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, MIS, Computer Engineering or equivalent technical degree.
- 5+ years experience with Salesforce.com (Sales Cloud) and Apttus CPQ
- Experience supporting multiple integrated systems in an Enterprise technology environment .
- Agile / SCRUM experience preferred .
- Experience with CPQ and Order Management systems is required .
- Hands on experience with Salesforce configuration, development, testing & support. .
- End to end implementation experience including requirements documentation, systems configuration, project management, issue management, communication and change management. .
- Self-motivated team player with clear and effective communications skills; solid time management & organization skills; ability to manage multiple and often changing priorities.
- Attention to detail with the ability to analyze and solve complex problems as well as provide documentation, guidance and instruction to users.
- Demonstrated ability to learn and embrace new technologies, applications, and solutions.
- Salesforce certification preferred but not required