Do what you love. Love what you do.
At Workday, we help the world’s largest organizations adapt to what’s next by bringing finance, HR, and planning into a single enterprise cloud. We work hard, and we’re serious about what we do. But we like to have fun, too. We put people first, celebrate diversity, drive innovation, and do good in the communities where we live and work.
Workday is looking for a Financial Solution Consultant to join our Medium Enterprise customer base sector in New York and various locations in North East. This is your chance to demonstrate the value of next generation SaaS Financial Management Applications to Workday’s prospective customers in our Medium Enterprise commercial accounts group.
As a Solution Consultant, you’ll lead discovery workshops with prospective customers to uncover pain points and business requirements. You’ll provide expert overview and deep-dive product demonstrations and position the unique value of Workday Financials. You will conduct executive-level presentations and provide trusted advice and guidance as an industry financials subject matter expert. You will also assist in responding to RFP’s, participate in Workday events such as webinars, customer forums, and industry conferences and tradeshows.
We’re seeking candidates with the following experience and expertise:
- 3+ years of experience with any combination of Public Accounting, operational accounting, or financial presales.
- Experience in the Retail, Hospitality, Media, or Technology industries a plus.
- Unrivaled professional discovery, presentation, communication, and influencing skills to C-Level Executives.
- Working knowledge of ERP Financial management software.
- Deep knowledge of Core Accounting (GL, AR, AP, Budgeting).
- Degree in Accounting required
- Ability to travel up to 40%
- CPA preferred
- Operational Accounting