Do what you love. Love what you do.
At Workday, we help the world’s largest organizations adapt to what’s next by bringing finance, HR, and planning into a single enterprise cloud. We work hard, and we’re serious about what we do. But we like to have fun, too. We put people first, celebrate diversity, drive innovation, and do good in the communities where we live and work.
About the Team
We are the HCM Recruiting application development team at Workday, primarily responsible for delivering features to our customers that create a delightful candidate experience. We are engineers with a customer-first mentality, and our teams comprise of client engineers, server engineers and QA engineers all in one agile scrum team.
Learn more about Tech at Workday
- Deep understanding of Object-Oriented Programming.
- Utilize common design patterns. (MVC, Inversion of Control, Event-driven systems).
- Hands-on with testing, build automation, deployments, and monitoring (in addition to design and implementation).
- Ability to work with product managers to clarify and prune requirements.
- Bachelor's Degree or higher. Computer Science/Engineering major is preferable.
- GWT experience is a plus.
Workday's Technology Platform and Development Process (whitepaper):
Workday Technology and Innovation Blog:
EVP of Development Explains Technology behind Workday’s Innovative Applications (YouTube):