Do what you love. Love what you do.
At Workday, we help the world’s largest organizations adapt to what’s next by bringing finance, HR, and planning into a single enterprise cloud. We work hard, and we’re serious about what we do. But we like to have fun, too. We put people first, celebrate diversity, drive innovation, and do good in the communities where we live and work.
Do what you love and love what you do! Not just cliché, it’s life at Workday. We're committed to bringing passion and customer focus to the business of enterprise applications. Our VIBE (Value, Inclusion, Belonging, Equity) culture ensures the value we place on employees is not compromised in the process of delivering on innovation. We work hard, and we're serious about what we do. But we like to have a good time, too. In fact, we run our company with that principle in mind every day: One of our core values is fun.
Our Professional Services Sales enablement team is looking for a high energy leader to join our team to lead Services Sales program development, roll-out, and ongoing management of content to the field Services Sales team. You will contribute to multiple workstreams to support our Services Sales team, including Professional Services estimator, Services Sales methodology, Services opportunity management, Services Sales skills development and other cross-functional initiatives.
- Partner with key stakeholders from the field team and other program managers involved in new programs including representatives from Professional Services Sales, Subscription Sales, Marketing, and Consulting and Delivery.
- Create and manage project plans to ensure successful roll out of new programs including communication and training.
- Work closely with Professional Services management to ensure readiness of Services community for roll out of new programs or processes
- Apply knowledge and best practices in selling Professional Services to design, document, measure and evaluate business processes and policies required to meet organization and program objectives
- Develop project plans, timelines, support procedures, tools/templates, etc.
- Plan, schedule, and monitor project deliverables, goals and milestones
- Represent BDM Enablement in cross-functional meetings and projects
- Manage and deliver through changing priorities
- Minimum of 7 years of relevant Services Sales, Project Delivery, or Program Management experience in enterprise cloud and applications industry
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, with the ability to lead structured meetings
- Strong problem solving, priority setting, facilitation, multi-tasking, analytical, and collaboration skills
- Willingness and ability to adapt to the rapid business and organizational changes that accompany a high-growth environment
- Ability to work independently, multi-task effectively and thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic environment with general direction and guidance
- Experience in the following recommended but not required, Workday Financials, Salesforce, Zimit estimator, Google suite, SmartSheets, Tableau
- Bachelor's degree