Do what you love. Love what you do.
At Workday, we help the world’s largest organizations adapt to what’s next by bringing finance, HR, and planning into a single enterprise cloud. We work hard, and we’re serious about what we do. But we like to have fun, too. We put people first, celebrate diversity, drive innovation, and do good in the communities where we live and work.
In this role, you will join the top-caliber team that is revolutionizing analytics for Workday customers. You will be responsible for building engaging, high performance user interfaces to model, analyze, and visualize massive datasets. The features you define, design, and develop will empower users to gain new insights on their most critical data.
- You have a reputation for being a skilled programmer and also have a passion for the way the pixels look on the page.
- You previously worked in large React codebases and know how to keep the code modular and loosely coupled.
- You have a track record of driving projects to completion, overcoming roadblocks with optimism and creativity.
- You are able to juggle priorities and make the right tradeoffs in terms of scope vs. time, ensuring customer success and technology leadership for the company.
- You enjoy being part of a collaborative Agile team that is focused on building a product that will delight customers.
- You have 5+ years front-end or full-stack software development experience and a Computer Science degree or equivalent.