Do what you love. Love what you do.
At Workday, we help the world’s largest organizations adapt to what’s next by bringing finance, HR, and planning into a single enterprise cloud. We work hard, and we’re serious about what we do. But we like to have fun, too. We put people first, celebrate diversity, drive innovation, and do good in the communities where we live and work.
About the Team
The Renewals Manager supports a team of Customer Base Account Executives and will be an individual contributor on a robust team that consistently support operational transactions related to subscription renewals, growth and add-on opportunities. In this role, you will be responsible for renewal pricing & add-on deal structuring, renewal tracking, order management, data and financial modeling.
About the Role
This role will be cross-functional, supporting Workday’s Sales, Customer Success Managers, Marketing, Strategy, and Finance organizations. Success in the role requires a teammate approach, ability to work across organizations with disparate needs, creativity and original thinking to proactively identify new and different approaches to analyzing data, and to synthesize multiple information sources to generate fresh strategic insights.
Key Areas of Responsibility
- Partner with & support Customer Base Sales with closing renewals in a timely manner
- Provide guidance on renewal strategy to maximize value based renewal pricing
- Prepare proposals, including renewal rate calculations and contract preparation
- Verify contracts, review terms and conditions
- Work closely with Finance and Legal teams to ensure all contracts are accurate
- Respond to questions from customers and sales reps on any aspect of a renewal
- Prepare monthly reports outlining renewal Key Performance Indicators
- Partner with other renewal team members as appropriate to assist with successful completion of renewal
- Minimum of 4+ years’ experience in renewals, sales operations, or account management
- Experienced knowledge of Microsoft Excel and prior touch points with modeling and analysis is crucial in performing the role optimally
- Proficiency with Salesforce.com is preferred
- Standout colleague: experience working across functions to deliver customer /client facing proposals
Workday is an Equal Opportunity Employer including individuals with disabilities and protected veterans.