Do what you love. Love what you do.
At Workday, we help the world’s largest organizations adapt to what’s next by bringing finance, HR, and planning into a single enterprise cloud. We work hard, and we’re serious about what we do. But we like to have fun, too. We put people first, celebrate diversity, drive innovation, and do good in the communities where we live and work.
Workday’s Government organization is among the company’s fastest growing sales and field teams. As the Government industry increasingly embraces the cloud for critical business applications, Workday has emerged as the leader in cloud Government ERP. Workday Regional Sales Directors manage large groups of prospective and active customer accounts and lead teams of Account Executives through complex sales cycle activities.
In our Government sales organization, RSDs have the following responsibilities:
- Understand account and opportunity development in the Government vertical
- Guide and assist Account Executives as they qualify, develop, pursue, capture, and close subscription and services transactions with State and Local Government prospects and customers
- Build and lead relationships with services and advisory partners within their assigned sales regions
- Plan and forecast revenues in consideration of ongoing sales activity
- Provide ongoing input internally for investment, product, and territory planning
The Federal Government RSD:
- Has currency and familiarity with Federal organizations in the United States
- Is aware of the competitive landscape in public sector ERP business
- Has relationships within global systems integrator organizations that conduct large software implementation projects
If you are an experienced software sales leader who has built a career selling into the Federal Government, are willing to travel as needed, and are interested in working with a disruptive and innovate sales organization representing a truly differentiated product…Workday would like to talk to you.