Do what you love. Love what you do.
At Workday, we help the world’s largest organizations adapt to what’s next by bringing finance, HR, and planning into a single enterprise cloud. We work hard, and we’re serious about what we do. But we like to have fun, too. We put people first, celebrate diversity, drive innovation, and do good in the communities where we live and work.
About the Team
Workday is looking for a product manager to help us provide a fabulous experience to our end users! Our payroll product managers deliver new features, resolve product defects, and maintain compliance for Workday Payroll for the US.
About the Role
At Workday, our Product Managers are the voice of the customer and domain specialists. Drawing on your own experience and expertise, and in collaboration with our customers, you will contribute to our next generation payroll solution. With a strong emphasis on the end user, you will deliver an unparalleled experience that will excite our customers and provide them with the capabilities to excel.
- Assist customer support teams by reviewing and detailing replication steps for customer issues as well as providing logical, sometimes complex, requirements for solving.
- Work across teams to identify impact, workarounds, and solutions for customer-facing issues, including writing custom reports.
- Engage with customers by monitoring improvement requests and conducting analysis for business and functional requirements.
- Conduct research and discovery to craft and validate requirements and use prioritization techniques to handle the backlog.
- Assist with providing effective customer-facing documentation.
- Passionate about payroll with a confirmed understanding of US Payroll.
- Proven ability working in a relevant role, such as a business analyst, product manager, support analyst, or consultant.
- A highly motivated, quick learner, who thrives on creatively solving tough problems in a fast-paced agile environment.
- Experience researching, summarizing, and prioritizing customer business requirements.
- Shown success working with product teams building products that customers love and that deliver results.
- Strong analytical skills and ability to use data to drive decision making in product development.
- Excellent customer relationship skills.
- Motivated to continue learning and become a specialist in US Payroll areas!
Workday is an Equal Opportunity Employer including individuals with disabilities and protected veterans.