Do what you love. Love what you do.
At Workday, we help the world’s largest organizations adapt to what’s next by bringing finance, HR, and planning into a single enterprise cloud. We work hard, and we’re serious about what we do. But we like to have fun, too. We put people first, celebrate diversity, drive innovation, and do good in the communities where we live and work.
Can you imagine influencing the future of application design for our Recruiting product?
We are looking for a Product Manager who can bring new perspectives and fresh ideas to continue to contribute to building tomorrows best of breed Recruiting system!
What a Recruiting Product Manager does at Workday:
Can you answer YES to these questions?
- Drive the product design process. Transform the products that enable users to spend less time consolidating data across different systems, that require minimal training and are very user friendly.
- Make customers happy. Combine functional / operational knowledge (e.g. recruiting, talent management, human resources, etc.), the ability to think analytically and a passion for making a difference. Work closely with customers and attending our user conference as a product expert.
- Collaborate. Be a user-representative who can convey functional process requirements to technical audiences. Represent the product and drive product development through the entire life cycle.
- Innovates the customer experience by combining functional and operational knowledge in domains for the Candidate lifecycle
- Leads. Serves as the point of contact for internal teams such as consultants, production support, training, documentation and sales
Apply and see if you have what it takes to be part of the revolution of cloud based, user-friendly enterprise software systems of tomorrow!
- Do you have 3+ years’ product management and/or consulting experience?
- Talent acquisition and/or Federal business domain knowledge would be beneficial?
- Do you have the ability to think analytically and explain complex business processes to a variety of audiences, from internal engineering to external customers?
- Do you have experience creating detailed functional design and managing diverse business requirements?
Here are a few more details about the role:
- Drives features to delivery
- Presents features to customers, prospects, and partners
- Represents the product in agile scrum meetings, across our organization and externally keeping our Customers happy all the while driving product development through the entire life cycle
- Gathers, researches, and prioritizes business requirements