Do what you love. Love what you do.
At Workday, we help the world’s largest organizations adapt to what’s next by bringing finance, HR, and planning into a single enterprise cloud. We work hard, and we’re serious about what we do. But we like to have fun, too. We put people first, celebrate diversity, drive innovation, and do good in the communities where we live and work.
We’re looking for a fantastic Product Manager to join our HCM Person and Compliance team! In this role we expect you to become a key player in both strategy and execution, focused on understanding problems and evangelizing opportunities for internal stakeholders and customers. Ideally, you have domain knowledge and/or product knowledge, an experienced product management background and are comfortable living in customer research, continuous prioritization, and data analysis. You’ll be expected to work hand-in-hand with a scrum team as well as a team of other Product Managers to define, design and develop the next generation of features for HR Compliance, the user Self-ID experience, as well as managing core Personal and Contact information frameworks that enable all of the Workday products to unify the user experience. As a team, we operate under one goal of growing our product to be the premier HCM solution and we expect this role to play a critical part in the journey.
Can you answer YES to these questions?
- Do you have 2+ years of experience as a project manager, product manager, or business analyst ?
- Do you have domain knowledge related to HR Compliance, global regulatory reporting, or the user Self-ID experience?
- Do you have the ability to think analytically and explain complex business processes to a variety of audiences, from internal engineering to external customers?
- Are you a fast learner who is detail oriented, decisive, and enjoys fast-paced work environments?
- Do you have a sense of humor and enjoy helping others?
- Do you read all the rules when you play a board game?
- Do you have a BS/BA, MS/MA/MBA degree or equivalent work experience?