Do what you love. Love what you do.
At Workday, we help the world’s largest organizations adapt to what’s next by bringing finance, HR, and planning into a single enterprise cloud. We work hard, and we’re serious about what we do. But we like to have fun, too. We put people first, celebrate diversity, drive innovation, and do good in the communities where we live and work.
We are looking for a product manager to be responsible for financial analytics applications in Workday’s cloud analytics platform. Workday has delivered a robust analytics technology stack and now expanding the financial analytics apps portfolio built on this analytics platform.
This is a technical product management role, so you must be comfortable rolling up your sleeves and working with the engineering, support, sales and services teams. You must be passionate about delivering high quality, scalable, high performance applications to enable enterprise finance use cases. Much of this role is focused on various enterprise level financial applications, however, you must be able to partner with development and test teams building and testing these apps as products, services team enabling customer implementations, and also work with the analytics team to ensure streamlined delivery of these financial apps.
As a product owner, the responsibilities also include partnering with outbound product management to engage with customers, pre-sales, services and support team members. You must have effective verbal and written communication skills.
· Use your enterprise financial analytics background to manage and set the vision for
Workday’s financial applications built on analytics core.
· Use your product management skills to identify, specify, and prioritize features and
capabilities through direct input with developers, architects, customers and your knowledge
of the domain.
· Lead the roadmap for your area of the Workday analytics platform, driving buy-in from key
· Conduct ongoing analysis of key metrics to understand current performance and product
· Be the Product Owner in your scrum team(s), setting the vision for the team, writing and
prioritizing user stories, grooming the backlog, keeping the team focused, and
communicating to stakeholders regularly.
· Triaging and solving for customer and service support items for product area
· Be hands-on so you can create demos, presentations to internal as well as external
· Be the product champion externally, and the passionate voice of the customer internally.
· Juggle multiple projects including customer commitments, meet deadlines, deliver results.
What we need you to know already:
· 3-5 years experience as a product manager in enterprise software required
· Experience in ownership of a commercial product – not just for internal users
· Hands-on experience in financial analytics required
· Experience with web technologies or SaaS required
· Working knowledge of financial data, enterprise finance, analytics and application
platforms is extremely important
· Fast learner, detail oriented and must enjoy fast paced work environments
· Excellent analytical, collaboration, verbal and written skills
· Experience working with clients and participating in customer-facing situations
· Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or other technical major
· Advanced technical degree is a big plus
So, do you want to roll your sleeves up with a world class team, working on a cutting-edge product at one of the most successful SaaS companies? Then please apply!
Workday is an Equal Opportunity Employer including individuals with disabilities and protected veterans.