Do what you love. Love what you do.
At Workday, we help the world’s largest organizations adapt to what’s next by bringing finance, HR, and planning into a single enterprise cloud. We work hard, and we’re serious about what we do. But we like to have fun, too. We put people first, celebrate diversity, drive innovation, and do good in the communities where we live and work.
Can you imagine influencing the future of application design for Compensation applications?
We are looking for a Compensation Product Manager who can bring new perspectives and fresh ideas to help drive the requirements and design of our core compensation features.
What a Compensation Product Manager does at Workday:
As a Product Manager at Workday, you will be responsible for gathering business requirements, doing functional design, and presenting compensation features to customers, partners, and prospects.
Can you answer YES to some of these questions?
- Drives the product design process. Transform the applications which enable users to spend less time consolidating data across different systems that requires minimal training and is very user-friendly.
- Innovates. Improving the customer experience by combining functional and operational knowledge in compensation (Grades, Salary, Merit, Bonus, and Stock) to design software that requires minimal training and is very user friendly without sacrificing functionality and compliance.
- Collaborates. This is the key to success. User-representatives who can convey functional process requirements to technical audiences.
Apply and see if you have what it takes to be part of the revolution of cloud-based, user-friendly enterprise software systems of tomorrow!
- Do you have significant experience as a HRIS manager or director, product manager, business analyst or consultant with specific background in Compensation tracking?
- Do you have experience configuring or implementing compensation systems and share a passion and ideas on how to build better Compensation software?
- Do you have a deep understanding of compensation and have the ability to think analytically and explain complex business processes to a variety of audiences, from internal engineering to external customers?
- Do you have experience creating detailed functional design documents and managing diverse business requirements?
Here are a few more details about the role:
- Drives features to delivery
- Presents features to customers, prospects, and partners
- Represents the product team in agile scrum meetings and drives product development through the entire life cycle
- Gathers, researches, and prioritizes business requirements
- Product Management Experience is a plus
- Government Compensation Implementation or Support is a plus