Do what you love. Love what you do.
At Workday, we help the world’s largest organizations adapt to what’s next by bringing finance, HR, and planning into a single enterprise cloud. We work hard, and we’re serious about what we do. But we like to have fun, too. We put people first, celebrate diversity, drive innovation, and do good in the communities where we live and work.
What a Compensation Product Manager does at Workday:
As a Product Manager at Workday, you will be responsible for gathering business requirements, doing functional design, and presenting compensation review features to customers, partners, and prospects.
Product managers drive the product design process. They innovate to improve the customer experience by combining functional and operational knowledge in compensation (Merit, Bonus, and Stock) to design software that requires minimal training and is very user friendly without sacrificing functionality and compliance.
Collaboration is the key to success. Product managers need to manager a large number of stakeholders (customers, development, QA, etc..) throughout the process to assure what’s built creates value.
Can you say “Yes” to any of these questions?
- Do you have experience creating detailed functional designs and managing diverse business requirements?
- Do you have significant experience as a HRIS manager or director, product manager, business analyst or consultant with experience in Compensation management?
- Do you have experience configuring or implementing HR systems and share a passion and ideas on how to build better Compensation or HR software?
Apply and see if you have what it takes to be part of the revolution of cloud based, user-friendly enterprise software systems of tomorrow!
- Do you have the ability to think analytically and explain complex business processes to a variety of audiences, from internal engineering to external customers?
Here are a few more details about the role:
- Drives product design
- Represents the product team in agile scrum meetings and drives product development through the entire life cycle
- Gathers, researches, and prioritizes business requirements
- Presents features to customers, prospects, and partners
- Influences and collaborates with product managers and developers across the organization to deliver features.
Workday is an Equal Opportunity Employer including individuals with disabilities and protected veterans.