Do what you love. Love what you do.
At Workday, we help the world’s largest organizations adapt to what’s next by bringing finance, HR, and planning into a single enterprise cloud. We work hard, and we’re serious about what we do. But we like to have fun, too. We put people first, celebrate diversity, drive innovation, and do good in the communities where we live and work.
About the Team
Workday was founded in 2005 and has since become a leader in the human capital and financial management industry, with offices and customers worldwide. In 2014, we expanded our footprint to Atlanta and are now focused on additional growth. Joining our team means that you’ll have an open road of opportunity to innovate in your profession, advance your career, and make a lasting impact.
We are looking for an architect that will help design and develop next generation of Payroll Application. You will be part of a team that develops application framework and functionality to support growth and expansion of Workday Payroll products.
About the Role
- Collaborate with Product Manager and Developers
- Provide guidelines on new feature development and come up with best practices
- Identify framework challenges to improve and enhance product and support growth
- Review functional and technical design for critical feature development
- Bring a wealth of knowledge and experience on Payroll application both functionally and technically
- 10+ years of Payroll application product development experience
- Clear understanding of Systems and Frameworks needed to calculate Payroll accurately and fast
- Understanding of Common Payroll Framework to support different countries
- Familiarity with object-oriented design patterns and UML Modeling
- Experience with new product development from inception is highly desirable
- Bachelor's degree in a computer related field or equivalent work experience
Workday is an Equal Opportunity Employer including individuals with disabilities and protected veterans.