Do what you love. Love what you do.
At Workday, we help the world’s largest organizations adapt to what’s next by bringing finance, HR, and planning into a single enterprise cloud. We work hard, and we’re serious about what we do. But we like to have fun, too. We put people first, celebrate diversity, drive innovation, and do good in the communities where we live and work.
About the Team
The Planning and Analytics team employs effective selling strategies to successfully position Workday as a viable cloud partner of choice as an alternative to legacy Planning and Analytics solutions. We implement value-selling processes alongside a wealth of knowledge of Workday’s products and portfolio.
About the Role
As a Workday Planning & Analytics Sales Lead for our Customer Base team, you will be a foundational part of a dynamic field sales organization responsible for the market success for Workday in this space. You will use your extensive experience, domain expertise and consultative selling skills to initiate and support sales of Workday Planning with Workday customers.About You
Role & Responsibilities:
- You will be passionate, enthusiastic and a successful new business sales person who wants to be part of one of the most disruptive cloud companies on the planet!
- You will be a key player in Workday’s field sales team to drive Planning & Analytics business sales into Workday’s existing customer accounts
- You will drive complex sales cycles through orchestrating internal teams of pre-sales, value management, bid management, inside sales, marketing and sales support.
- You will implement value-selling processes alongside a wealth of knowledge of Workday’s products and portfolio
- You will use your experience and consultative selling skills to initiate long-standing relationships with prospective customers and executive sponsors
- You will employ effective selling strategies to successfully position Workday as a viable cloud partner of choice to alternative to legacy ERP solutions.
Experience / Qualifications:
- A strong understanding of Enterprise Performance Management including Corporate Business Planning, Financial Consolidations and Business Analytics
- Experience of selling to C-level within enterprise accounts from a direct, field sales position
- Experience and understanding of the competitive landscape and customer needs so you can effectively position Workday
- Proven ability in managing complex sales cycles from start to finish with a track record of successful revenue attainment
- Proven successful experience on transformational sales and creating a new for innovation with global accounts
- Experience as a leader as well as a coach in a team selling environment
- Ability to effectively enable others with your knowledge and expertise and proactive communication
- Ability to parse and articulate market requirements and effectively communicate and team with internal stakeholders
- Cultivate mutually beneficial relationships with strategic partners and alliances
- Proven track record of customer advocacy and the ability to rapidly establish credibility and become a trusted advisor
- Maintain accurate and timely customer, pipeline, and forecast data
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Workday is an Equal Opportunity Employer including individuals with disabilities and protected veterans.