Do what you love. Love what you do.
At Workday, we help the world’s largest organizations adapt to what’s next by bringing finance, HR, and planning into a single enterprise cloud. We work hard, and we’re serious about what we do. But we like to have fun, too. We put people first, celebrate diversity, drive innovation, and do good in the communities where we live and work.
About the Team
Workday’s Consulting teams are driven by a passion for our products and the success of our customers in implementing our best in class cloud solutions. We’re a diverse group of people, with an invaluable mix of experience and backgrounds, located across multiple locations within the region. We are often remote from one another but that doesn’t stop our sense of collaboration, supportiveness, and fun.
About the Role
We are looking for a hardworking, innovative and upbeat Payroll Consultant to join our team. In this role you will ensure the successful implementation of the Workday Payroll solution with customers through product and implementation expertise. The ideal candidate for this position should have extensive experience with payroll software products, requirements gathering, configuration, data conversion, and testing. You should be detail oriented, self-motivated, proactive, results-oriented and able to successfully partner with customers and your project team. Be ready to be challenged and have fun!
Key Areas of Responsibility:
- Become a Workday Payroll expert.
- Understand and use Workday’s Implementation Methodology.
- Perform the following on a client engagement: understand client business requirements, configure the Workday solution, demonstrate the configurations through building prototype configuration, convert data, assist the client in testing.
- Make certain that clients understand and correctly use the Workday product and delivered configuration.
- Deliver successful project outcomes and lasting client relationships.
- Work with the client to convert legacy data into Workday.
- Assist the Integration Consulting team in helping to configure and test integrations between Workday and 3rd party/custom solutions.
- Help support and mentor new consultants by sharing your knowledge.
- Participate in regular training to expand product knowledge with each new Workday release.
- 5+ years of functional experience with Payroll software solutions or systems.
- Previous consulting experience either as a consultant with a professional services company or an internal consultant.
- Experience implementing or working with Workday, SAP, Oracle, PeopleSoft, ADP or similar applications.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience.
- Medium Enterprise (<3,500 employees) deployment experience preferred.
- Passion for customer service.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Business analysis and requirements gathering abilities.
- Ability to learn technology quickly through instruction and self-training.
- Ability to travel up to 40% of the time.
Workday is an Equal Opportunity Employer including individuals with disabilities and protected veterans.