Do what you love. Love what you do.
At Workday, we help the world’s largest organizations adapt to what’s next by bringing finance, HR, and planning into a single enterprise cloud. We work hard, and we’re serious about what we do. But we like to have fun, too. We put people first, celebrate diversity, drive innovation, and do good in the communities where we live and work.
As an Account Executive on our Customer Base team, you will use your extensive experience, domain expertise and consultative selling skills to initiate and support sales of Workday Solutions within Workday’s existing customers. If you want to be part of something exciting, please read on!
Role & Responsibilities
Experience / Qualifications
- You will be passionate, enthusiastic and a successful new business sales person who wants to be part of one of the most disruptive cloud companies on the planet!
- You will be a key player in Workday’s field sales team to drive incremental add-on business into strategic named accounts
- You will drive complex sales cycles orchestrating internal teams of pre-sales, value management, bid management, inside sales, marketing and sales support.
- You will implement value-selling processes leveraging a wealth of knowledge of Workday’s products and portfolio
- You will use your experience and consultative selling skills to initiate long-standing relationships with existing customers and executive sponsors
- You will employ effective selling strategies to successfully position Workday as a viable cloud partner of choice to alternative to legacy ERP solutions.
- Extensive experience selling SaaS/Cloud based ERP / HCM / Financial planning solutions to C-levels within enterprise accounts
- Understanding of the strategic competitive landscape and customer needs so you can effectively position Workday solutions within accounts
- Ability to understand and effectively explain the benefits of an on-demand/web services/ Cloud / SaaS architecture
- Experience cultivating mutually beneficial relationships with strategic partners and alliances
- Proven success with transformational selling and strategy
- Experience as a leader in a team selling environment towards enterprise organizations
- Proven ability in managing complex sales cycles from start to finish with a track record of successful revenue attainment
- Proven experience of pulling together different business units to maximize on sales opportunities
- Maintain accurate and timely customer, pipeline, and forecast data
- Familiarity with consultative selling methodologies
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
If you have a stellar sales track record capitalizing on strategic accounts, are a self-starter, and love working in a dynamic environment, then Workday is the place for you.
Workday is an Equal Opportunity Employer including individuals with disabilities and protected veterans.