Do what you love. Love what you do.
At Workday, we help the world’s largest organizations adapt to what’s next by bringing finance, HR, and planning into a single enterprise cloud. We work hard, and we’re serious about what we do. But we like to have fun, too. We put people first, celebrate diversity, drive innovation, and do good in the communities where we live and work.
Workday is looking for an outstanding Manager, Solution Consulting HCM for State & Local Government. This is your chance to manage, lead and mentor a world class team of Solution Consultants selling next generation HCM and Financial applications.
You will be supported and surrounded by some of the best and brightest people in the industry. People who care about our customers and care about helping them achieve the results they seek. At Workday, you will be in great company!
What's great about this job?
- Minimum 3 years experience managing or leading a team of Presales / Sales Consultants
- Minimum 6 years experience in Enterprise applications Presales for HCM in the State/Local Government space.
- Experience presenting Enterprise Technology solutions in front of a technical and business audience
- Strong technical and functional experience
- Ability to work under pressure and work on multiple projects
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Expertise knowledge of Administrative systems around HCM and Finacials.
- Strong presentation skills; Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Not your traditional "Presales" position; a role that plays a critical part in Workday's march towards transforming enterprise technology
- Educate and excite the State/Local Government market on the new wave of unified HCM and Financial offerings.
- Position the unique value that disruptive, modern, 21st century technologies bring to HR, Finance and IT executives
- Workday's culture places focus and value on the employee and their satisfaction for creating a superior customer experience