Do what you love. Love what you do.
At Workday, we help the world’s largest organizations adapt to what’s next by bringing finance, HR, and planning into a single enterprise cloud. We work hard, and we’re serious about what we do. But we like to have fun, too. We put people first, celebrate diversity, drive innovation, and do good in the communities where we live and work.
We are looking for energetic and experienced Manager, Field Systems
to join Services Technology team to lead implementation, delivery and maintenance of field systems used by BDM Sales in Services organization. He/she will be closely working with internal enablement teams and overseeing functional/technical requirements backlog. He/she will also be responsible for the delivery of projects through production deployment as well as manage the backlog of requests by determining business prioritization.
With a growing customer base and a Software-as-Service model, he/she needs to think of security, scalability, and reliability - constantly. The ideal candidate will enjoy the fast pace of a SaaS company where the requirements will change rapidly.
- Manage direct reports including BA, Dev and QA to ensure high quality delivery of requirements
- Define and manage release scope, schedules and quality of delivered work.
- Drive process optimization and identify opportunities for improving delivered services.
- Implement best practices and process frameworks
- Drive continuous improvements to achieve & sustain a stable production environment through effective issue/problem management and service improvement plans.
- Develop team members through targeted mentoring, coaching and training.
- Effectively communicate with management on decisions that impact other programs.
- Work with Project Management and development teams to coordinate and plan product deployment, manage conflicts and dependencies.
- Partner with internal customers to develop new insights and understand long term vision of the tool and deliver actionable results through team delivery.
- A minimum of 5 years of experience in a leadership/management capacity
- Ability to drive collaboration and influence multiple teams.
- Experience leading and participating in technical and cross-functional projects.
- Ability to identify dependencies between complex programs/projects and determine impact.
- Problem solver capable of translating issues into simple terms to facilitate discussion and decision.
- Excellent organizational, presentation and communication skills.
- Ability to manage stakeholder expectations professionally.
- Critical thinker with solid deductive reasoning skills
- Self-motivated, flexible, team player with solid multi-tasking and time management with the ability to manage multiple and often changing priorities.
- Team-oriented and skilled in working within a collaborative environment.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment meeting the needs of a global business
- Previous vendor management experience is optional
- Technical knowledge of enterprise applications and integrations(Salesforce CRM, Apttus, SnapLogic) is added advantage