Do what you love. Love what you do.
At Workday, we help the world’s largest organizations adapt to what’s next by bringing finance, HR, and planning into a single enterprise cloud. We work hard, and we’re serious about what we do. But we like to have fun, too. We put people first, celebrate diversity, drive innovation, and do good in the communities where we live and work.
About the Team
Join our team and experience Workday!
It's fun to work in a company where people truly believe in what they're doing. At Workday, we're committed to bringing passion and customer focus to the business of enterprise applications. We work hard, and we're serious about what we do. But we like to have a good time, too. In fact, we run our company with that principle in mind every day: One of our core values is fun.
As an Interview Ambassador, you will play a critical role as a candidate care specialist for all interviews that take place in Frisco, TX. You will work alongside Hiring Managers, Recruiters and Interview Coordinators to recruit the best talent. You will help build the future of Workday by providing a consistent, world-class experience for our candidates.
If you have a track record of delivering amazing customer service, are able to juggle multiple tasks simultaneously and thrive in a fast-moving environment, then this role and Workday may be a fit for you.
About the Role
- Facilitate all onsite interviews, including greets, breaks, lunches and escorts in Frisco, TX
- Serve as an ambassador for Workday, ensuring that our onsite interview candidates have a delightful experience
- Partner with Interview Coordination and Talent Partners to deliver results and excellent customer service through pre-planning and prepping for all onsite interviews
- Process expense reimbursements within service level agreements
- Identify gaps and inefficiencies with coordinating the onsite interview, and partner with the team to implement solutions that streamline interview coordination globally
- Identify opportunities for improving candidate experience
- Phone/video interview scheduling, as needed
- Ad-hoc projects
- 1+ years of human resources, recruiting operations or related experience required
- Strong customer service orientation with a demonstrated desire to exceed expectations
- Excellent communication skills – ability to interface with all levels of the organization
- Great organizational skills, able to track a high-volume of activity with exceptional follow through and attention to detail
- High-energy, driven, articulate, and friendly personality Problem solver - able to troubleshoot issues independently or escalate when appropriate - solid sense of accountability and sound personal judgment
- Demonstrated ability to handle sensitive information with the utmost confidentiality
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent on the job work experience
Workday is an Equal Opportunity Employer including individuals with disabilities and protected veterans.