Do what you love. Love what you do.
At Workday, we help the world’s largest organizations adapt to what’s next by bringing finance, HR, and planning into a single enterprise cloud. We work hard, and we’re serious about what we do. But we like to have fun, too. We put people first, celebrate diversity, drive innovation, and do good in the communities where we live and work.
Workday is the leader in enterprise-class, software-as-a-service (SaaS) solutions for managing global businesses. Our rapidly growing software company is searching for a Customer Success Manager for our Healthcare customer base. Customer Success Management (CSM) is Workday’s bridge between our Professional Services and Production Services teams. Members of CSM advocate on behalf of Workday customers and take a team-based approach to keep customers connected to Workday.
Our Customer Success Managers work directly with customers to enhance their overall user experience with Workday. The Customer Success Manager is responsible for overall customer wellbeing by monitoring customer health, producing customer programs, providing billable services, and acting as an escalation point for customer issues.
We are looking for people who have a combination of domain expertise, enterprise implementation project management experience, and customer management at a high level.
This position will support Large Enterprise clients - candidate must have experience working with large customers
- Handling overall responsibility for managing the customer relationship across a portfolio of Healthcare customers.
- Establishing a trusted advisory relationship that works to ensure customer’s overall satisfaction with our products.
- Acting as a liaison between product management and the customer with a focus on communicating the Workday roadmap and how the roadmap will influence customer activities.
- Developing success plans for customers that outline their critical success factors, metrics for success, potential issues, and provide recommendations.
- Prioritizing and driving resolution on escalated customer issues.
- Promoting opportunities for two-way communication.
- Providing assurance and oversight to implementing customers regarding SaaS implementations and the Workday model.
- Monitoring and facilitating the customer’s adoption of our solution features and functionality by providing Workday with an understanding of their overall business needs as they relate to our products.
- Leveraging customer relationships as needed for prospect references.
- Keeping customers informed of the process and procedural changes.
- Become proficient in Workday's Implementation Methodology.
- Demonstrate competency in the Workday product suite - HCM, Payroll, Financials and Supply Chain for Healthcare.
- Work with the client project manager and executive team to identify/resolve all issues that could impact satisfaction.
- Ensure the client takes advantage of Workday best practices.
- Experience implementing Workday, Oracle, SAP, PeopleSoft or similar application.
Required Skills / Experience:
- Minimum of 5+ years experience managing Large Enterprise Client Relationships within the Healthcare Industry is required.
- Functional domain expertise with Financials and Supply Chain for Healthcare is strongly preferred.
- Previous experience in a Consulting role is strongly preferred. Consulting experience in a consulting/software company.
- Customer facing services role (consulting or account management) that includes issue resolution and escalation management at both the business owner and executive levels.
- Project management experience with HCM, Payroll, Financials and Supply Chain for Healthcare.
- Proven ability to collaborate and build strong relationships with customers especially at the Executive level.
- Proven ability to engage across corporate functions (Professional Services, and Product Management).
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including the ability to chair meetings or host webinars.
- Bachelor degree or equivalent work experience; Business or technical degree preferred.
- Excellent organization, time management, and communication skills.
- Working knowledge with at least one of the following business areas: Human Resources, Benefits, Payroll, General Ledger, Accounts Payable/Receivable, Procurement, Inventory
- Ability to travel up to 35%
- Passion for customer service.