Do what you love. Love what you do.
At Workday, we help the world’s largest organizations adapt to what’s next by bringing finance, HR, and planning into a single enterprise cloud. We work hard, and we’re serious about what we do. But we like to have fun, too. We put people first, celebrate diversity, drive innovation, and do good in the communities where we live and work.
About the Team
Workday’s Consulting teams are driven by a passion for our products and the success of our customers in implementing our best in class cloud solutions. We’re a diverse group of people, with an invaluable mix of experience and backgrounds, located across multiple locations within the region. We are often remote from one another but that doesn’t stop our sense of collaboration, supportiveness, and fun!
About the Role
We are looking for a hardworking, innovative, and collaborative HCM Consultant to join our team. In this role you will ensure the successful implementation of the Workday HCM solution with customers through product and implementation expertise. The ideal candidate for this position should have extensive experience implementing or supporting HRIS systems, requirements capturing, configuration, data conversion, and testing. You should be detail oriented, self-motivated, proactive, results-oriented and able to successfully partner with customers and your project team. Be ready to be challenged and have fun!
- Master at least 2 modules in the Workday HCM product suite (HCM Core, Compensation, Benefits, Recruiting, Talent and Performance, Learning)
- Perform the following on an engagement: understand client business requirements, configure the Workday solution, demonstrate the configurations through the development of prototype systems, assist the client in testing the Workday solution
- Work with the client to help convert legacy data into Workday
- Assist the Integration team in helping to configure and test integrations between Workday and third party/custom solutions
- Understand Workday’s Implementation Methodology and use it on all engagements
- Ensure the client takes advantage of Workday's proven solutions
- Mentor and share product knowledge with other consultants
- 4 + years implementing at least one of the following HCM solutions: HCM Core, Compensation, Benefits, Recruiting, Talent and Performance, Learning
- Previous consulting experience with a consulting/software company required
- Experience implementing Workday, SAP, Oracle, PeopleSoft, ADP, Ultimate, or similar applications
- Bachelor degree or relevant experience required
- Passion for customer service
- Proven project management experience
- Functional experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Workday is an Equal Opportunity Employer including individuals with disabilities and protected veterans.