Do what you love. Love what you do.
At Workday, we help the world’s largest organizations adapt to what’s next by bringing finance, HR, and planning into a single enterprise cloud. We work hard, and we’re serious about what we do. But we like to have fun, too. We put people first, celebrate diversity, drive innovation, and do good in the communities where we live and work.
About the Team
Our team creates and deliver services to help our customers find greater value in their Workday investment. We ensure the successful implementation of Workday’s product solutions in the sub-1000 market where customers are eager to adopt the rich functionality of Workday in an accelerated timeframe but with generally limited resources.
We help frame the solution delivery, partnering with our consultants to execute and manage the delivery plan, and ultimately help our clients achieve rapid time to value.
About the Role
- The Sr. Engagement Manager will have an intimate knowledge of Workday Deployment Methodologies. They will lead/manage multiple, concurrent small to medium deployments and resolve complex issues in creative and effective ways.
- They will also support executive level expectations by providing internal suggestions to management, based on field experience, as to how to potentially enhance what we deliver and how we deliver it.
- 3+ years of project management experience with HCM, Payroll, Financial implementations within medium enterprise.
- 3+ years of proven ability in implementing Workday, Oracle, SAP, PeopleSoft or similar applications
- Excellent organization, time management, and verbal and written communication skills.
- Experience in working virtually with internal teams, 3rd parties and customers to identify and resolve all issues that could impact project scope and/or timeframes!
- Track record of providing guidance and mentoring to those Professional Service resources working on their implementations!
- Strong background in Workday deployment methodology and processes
- Demonstrate competency in the Workday product suite - HCM, Payroll, and/or Financials.
- Consulting experience either as an internal consultant or with a consulting/software company.
Workday is an Equal Opportunity Employer including individuals with disabilities and protected veterans.