Do what you love. Love what you do.
At Workday, we help the world’s largest organizations adapt to what’s next by bringing finance, HR, and planning into a single enterprise cloud. We work hard, and we’re serious about what we do. But we like to have fun, too. We put people first, celebrate diversity, drive innovation, and do good in the communities where we live and work.
About the Team
The Ecosystem Success team is focuses on engaging and supporting our partners across the customer lifecycle. Our team was formed to work with all areas of the Workday organization - Sales, Services, Operations and Alliances to build a customer experience through our service partnerships.
About the Role
- Support Workday teams that work closely with our partner ecosystem to drive strategic go to market and delivery initiatives that have a direct impact to our customers.
- Design and deliver partner messaging and content based on key initiatives needed to help ensure high quality in all partner practices.
- Be a source of insight with internal organizations and partner on a range of topics - contribute, support and promote joined up thinking and collaboration across functions.
- Define ecosystem challenges and implement initiatives by identifying key issues, inputs, articulate challenges to key stakeholders and source support and agreement to address.
- Lead projects to completion by being focused and results orientated.
- Up to 30% travel
- 5+ years leading large cross functional project teams
- 7+ years experience in an enterprise level organization
- 6+ years of project or partner management experience
- 6+ required and preferred qualification for the role
- Highly organized and detail oriented with a natural inclination for planning strategy and tactics
- Professional and consultative style of working, strong individual contributor
- Strong presence and interpersonal skills to interact with team, colleagues, cross-functional teams, and partners
- Top-tier professional with well-developed analytical and problem-solving skills
- Extensive experience with/knowledge of the partner ecosystem
- Flexible and adaptable; able to work in ambiguous situations
- Ability to build credibility and trust to drive engagement and results
Workday is an Equal Opportunity Employer including individuals with disabilities and protected veterans.