Do what you love. Love what you do.
At Workday, we help the world’s largest organizations adapt to what’s next by bringing finance, HR, and planning into a single enterprise cloud. We work hard, and we’re serious about what we do. But we like to have fun, too. We put people first, celebrate diversity, drive innovation, and do good in the communities where we live and work.
About the Team
In Customer Enablement, our mission is to drive customer self-sufficiency and satisfaction with Workday. We help our customers deploy and optimize functionality delivering efficient, effective, flexible and agile solutions. Our approach empowers customers to more easily support their growing and changing business needs within Workday.
We work exclusively with Workday production customers, supporting clients of every size, industry and location with almost every aspect of their Workday tenants. Customer Enablement has a reputation for building trust and making a big difference in a short period of time for many customers.
About the Role
We are seeking people who love to help customers overcome HR technology challenges and who feel rewarded by driving high levels of customer satisfaction. The ideal candidate helps people to understand tough concepts, facilitating collaboration on effective solutions. In Workday Customer Enablement, our focus is on helping customers to get the most value from their Workday investment through the delivery of a variety of innovative services.
Locations: Candidates in any metro market will be considered for this position
This position can be filled at a Senior level for a candidate with Senior level experience
Our team members:
- Confidently and consistently provide excellent customer service
- Engage customers to quickly understand business requirements
- Share their broad experience with industry practices
- Adapt and succeed independently in challenging situations
- Develop and demonstrate system configuration solutions, articulating product capabilities, plus the benefits and risks of design decisions
- Advise and support multiple customers concurrently on short duration projects
- Enjoy the reward of helping customers to be more self-sufficient, to stabilize and optimize their Workday applications and to learn about new features. Team members say the variety of services and unexpected challenges keeps the job exciting and fresh.
- Find that the highly collaborative nature of this team helps them to be productive and to demonstrate their strengths every day
- Conduct customer requirement discovery workshops
- Develop and deliver consulting services with an emphasis on quality, efficiency and effectiveness
- Clearly communicate and explain difficult technical concepts and deployment approaches
- Collaborate on the development of value-add programs to drive customer feature adoption
- Keep current with industry practices in Human Resources and engage with the client on more than one of the following topics:
- Human Capital Management
- Compensation / Benefits
- Talent Management & Performance
- Absence & Time Tracking
- Workday Security
- Partner with an Engagement Manager to deliver services that include:
- Jumpstarts : Onsite design workshop plus feature configuration for self-sufficient customers
- Deployments : Implementation of features like Recruiting, Time Tracking, or Expenses
- Review and Recommend : Configuration and requirements assessment for optimization
- Enablement Workshops : Two to three-day multi-customer facilitations
- 3 + years of demonstrated ability with Human Capital Management software and consulting experience on medium or large enterprise HRIS projects, or applicable practitioner deployment experience
- 3 + years of experience with payroll, absence and/or time tracking administration
- Demonstrates a solid grasp of HR related systems and processes. Able to gain a detailed understanding of Workday concepts and new feature releases in Core HCM, areas of expertise and cross application features .
- Certified or ability to certify in Workday HCM Products and to effectively deploy the solutions
- Experience with influencing, interacting and collaborating with senior leaders, internally and externally
- Capable of leading and influencing design meetings toward an effective and collaborative outcome
- Ability to deliver and drive results to a managed project plan
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Experience with global implementations is preferred.
- The ability to work on multiple engagements simultaneously.
- Bachelor’s degree or related experience required
- Ability to travel up to 50%.
San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, Workday will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Workday is an Equal Opportunity Employer including individuals with disabilities and protected veterans.