Do what you love. Love what you do.
At Workday, we help the world’s largest organizations adapt to what’s next by bringing finance, HR, and planning into a single enterprise cloud. We work hard, and we’re serious about what we do. But we like to have fun, too. We put people first, celebrate diversity, drive innovation, and do good in the communities where we live and work.
As Workday’s customer base continues to grow, so does the need for continued and excellent customer support. Our Critical Accounts Manager will be focused on improving customer satisfaction and time to resolution for escalated issues around the globe. This role will act as a liaison and coordinate internal efforts to obtain issue resolution for escalated issues that have a significant impact on the business relationship or affect customer productivity. The Critical Accounts Manager will also be responsible for
developing and monitoring dashboards for trends to reduce the amount of escalations and improve overall customer satisfaction.
Key Areas of Responsibility:
- Be single point of contact for global teams on escalated issues.
- Take an ownership role on escalating critical customer issues and help drive through resolution ensuring critical client SLAs are met.
- Assist global teams in troubleshooting and defining action plans to bring support issues to resolution.
- Ensure the customer’s voice is heard throughout the support process.
- Provide regular updates to internal and external stakeholders as well as executive leadership.
- Set correct expectations and drive relief and resolution through effective communication.
- Translate technical concepts to peers, management, leadership and customers.
- Ensure customer escalations are resolved within agreed upon timelines, process change ideas are implemented, and influence others towards action and change.
- Review and identify root cause for all escalated service requests and use this information to improve continuously within service delivery teams.
- Track, analyze trends, and create reports on escalated issues.
- Reduce escalation volume.
- 5+ years of experience in a client facing role, managing technical customer escalations for a SaaS, ERP or software company.
- Proven ability to collaborate and build strong relationships with customers.
- Proven ability to effectively operate with high energy and flexibility in a fast-paced, constantly-evolving team environment
- Proven ability to engage across corporate functions (Services, Product Management, Development, QA, Operations).
- Demonstrates strong interpersonal and communication skills while working with diverse audiences including highly technical IT professionals, developers, architects, and C-level executives.
- Able to manage relationships with peers and managers as it relates to support and services
- Proven ability to navigate complexity and create collaborative, cross-functional solutions
- Strong communication, presentation, and relationship management skills
- Able to translate complex issues in an understandable, organized way
- Experience with Salesforce ServiceCloud, Atlassian Jira and Confluence, Tableau, Microsoft Office and Google Docs is a plus
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
- Occasional travel required (under normal circumstances)
Workday is an Equal Opportunity Employer including individuals with disabilities and protected veterans.