Do what you love. Love what you do.
At Workday, we help the world’s largest organizations adapt to what’s next by bringing finance, HR, and planning into a single enterprise cloud. We work hard, and we’re serious about what we do. But we like to have fun, too. We put people first, celebrate diversity, drive innovation, and do good in the communities where we live and work.
The ideal candidate will have a strong reporting/analytics background on the Workday platform or Tableau and a passion for data. You must be self-motivated and enjoy working in a dynamic, fast-paced environment. As a member of the Services Analytics team, you will be tasked with developing a deep understanding of the business you support, building strong relationships with your stakeholders and delivering value.
· Create and manage dashboards, reports, and scorecards in Workday and/or Tableau for the broader Services organization.
· Work with business leaders across Services to understand business questions that can be answered with data.
· Communicate findings and insights to key stakeholders and drive these teams to take action based on your recommendations.
· Develop strong understanding of the data and business drivers to make recommendations and influence strategic decisions.
· Lead conversations with key stakeholders as a strategic partner to influence thought process on strategic initiatives.
· Identify gaps and inefficiencies in business process that compromise data integrity and drive system and process changes to correct them.
· Drive new KPIs, metrics, tracking methodologies and data visualizations.
· Deliver scalable solutions designed with the user experience in mind.
· Mentor and train others on technical development standards and best practices.
· Must have experience building reports and dashboards in Workday (preferred) or Tableau.
· Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Economics, Statistics (or related field) or equivalent experience required. Professional Services experience a plus.
· 5 + years hands-on experience with analytics.
· Strong understanding of relational data concepts.
· Experience with SQL a plus.
· Strong verbal and written communication skills.
· Ability to effectively elicit and translate business requirements.
· Experience leading projects; able to prioritize work in a fast-paced environment
· Exceptional ability to visually present and communicate data, analyses, and findings.
· Great attention to detail to ensure highest level of quality/rigor in reports & data analysis.
· Ability to meet deadlines and handle varying workloads with a high degree of accuracy.
· Proactive, organized, detail oriented, and quality-driven.
· Ability to maintain discretion and confidentiality with sensitive information.