Do what you love. Love what you do.
At Workday, we help the world’s largest organizations adapt to what’s next by bringing finance, HR, and planning into a single enterprise cloud. We work hard, and we’re serious about what we do. But we like to have fun, too. We put people first, celebrate diversity, drive innovation, and do good in the communities where we live and work.
Join our team and experience Workday!
It's fun to work in a company where people truly believe in what they're doing. At Workday, we're committed to bringing passion and customer focus to the business of enterprise applications. We work hard, and we're serious about what we do. But we like to have a good time, too. In fact, we run our company with that principle in mind every day: One of our core values is fun.
As an Account Executive on our Non Profit team, you will use your extensive experience, domain expertise and consultative selling skills to initiate and support sales of Workday Solutions with non profit prospects and customers. If you want to be part of something exciting, please read on!
Role & Responsibilities
- As an Account Executive, you will be passionate, enthusiastic and a successful new business sales professional who wants to be part of one of the most disruptive cloud companies on the planet!
- You will be a key player in Workday s field sales team to drive net new business sales into medium sized and large, strategic accounts
- You will drive complex sales cycles through orchestrating internal teams of pre-sales, value management, bid management, inside sales, marketing and sales support.
- You will implement value-selling processes alongside a wealth of knowledge of Workday s products and portfolio
- You will use your experience and consultative selling skills to initiate long-standing relationships with prospective customers and executive sponsors
- You will employ effective selling strategies to successfully position Workday as a viable cloud partner of choice to alternative to legacy ERP solutions.
If you have a stellar sales track record capitalizing on strategic accounts, are a self-starter, and love working in a dynamic environment, then Workday is the place for you.San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, Workday will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Workday is an Equal Opportunity Employer including individuals with disabilities and protected veterans.