Do what you love. Love what you do.
At Workday, we help the world’s largest organizations adapt to what’s next by bringing finance, HR, and planning into a single enterprise cloud. We work hard, and we’re serious about what we do. But we like to have fun, too. We put people first, celebrate diversity, drive innovation, and do good in the communities where we live and work.
Workday is expanding our Field Sales team and we are looking for an Account Executive.
As a Workday Sales Representative, you will be on the ground floor of a dynamic, burgeoning field operations organization.
You will use your extensive experience and consultative selling skills to initiate long-standing relationships with prospective customers and executive sponsors. You will employ effective selling strategies to successfully position Workday as a viable alternative to legacy ERP solutions. And you will help develop customers into key references for Workday. If you have a stellar sales track record, are a self-starter, and love working in a dynamic environment, then Workday is the place for you.
- Understand the competitive landscape and customer needs so you can effectively position Workday
- Provide support for marketing activities and events
- Cultivate mutually beneficial relationships with strategic partners
- Mentor new pre sales and sales managers
- Maintain accurate and timely customer, pipeline, and forecast data
- Prior experience in business application sales, preferably in an ERP environment
- Ability to understand and effectively explain the benefits of an on-demand/web services architecture
- Experience as a leader in a team selling environment
- Proven ability in managing complex sales cycles from start to finish with a track record of successful revenue attainment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Familiarity with consultative selling methodologies
- Self-starter attitude with the ability to work in a dynamic environment
- A Bachelor's degree is required; a master's degree is preferred
Workday is an Equal Opportunity Employer including individuals with disabilities and protected veterans.