At WeWork, we provide inspiring and flexible workplace solutions to help businesses - small, medium or large - thrive in more than 150 cities globally. The future of work is happening right now, and we are leading this moment. United by a common purpose, here we will empower tomorrow’s world at work. Join us on our journey as we give our members the freedom and support to push boundaries in their industries, and work to redefine our own.
About The Opportunity
WeWork is currently seeking an Inbound Broker Strategist. This full-time position is based in New York and will report directly to the National Inbound Manager.
This individual will be responsible for working with our Broker, Agent and Real Estate Partners, to introduce new potential members to the WeWork community and suite of products. This individual will work within a successful Sales and Broker Partnerships team, while helping to execute and achieve team sales goals. Our team is on the front lines of the sales process, which is why we need individuals who understand and are passionate about the WeWork experience.
As a successful Inbound Broker Strategist, your primary responsibilities will include (though will not be limited to):
- Nurture and develop broker/agent/partner leads that ultimately result in booked tours and qualified hand-offs
- Manage Broker firms by developing meaningful relationships with the assigned partners
- Carry out processes implemented by the National Inbound Manager
- Provide regular updates to your team about objectives and processes
- Display a 'Go-Getter' work ethic, while developing new processes and efficiencies
Does the below sound like you? If so, we’d love to hear from you!
- Develop and help close leads through sales processes, in conjunction with our partners
- Be the first point of contact for our partners and display high levels of customer service to ensure they continue to supply high levels of client introductions
- Work with automation platforms to efficiently input and track data
- Own the sales process: inbound lead qualification, prospecting, pipeline building and opportunity identification
- Leverage internal networking opportunities and display high level of accountability to get tasks done
- Work closely with the National Inbound Manager in order to achieve team goals
- Execute strategy and processes of the Sales team as well as the Broker Partnerships team
- Work towards/maintain 100% building occupancy through achieving booked tour goals
- Communicate the WeWork brand and lifestyle to ensure the highest conversion rate of booked tours
- Provide unmatched customer service to both our partners and potential prospects to ensure an excellent start to their member experience
Life At WeWork
- Bachelor's Degree
- Track record of sales in cold calling and emailing are highly desirable
- Comfortable using marketing automation platforms and CRM – Salesforce experience highly desirable
- Experience in customer service and relationship building are highly desirable
- Experience working on a team and owning a team player mentality
- Strong work ethic and entrepreneurial spirit, as each employee is given significant responsibility and autonomy to get the job done
- Excellent communication, writing and presentation skills
- Exceptional organization skills and multi-tasking skills
Being a WeWorker is more than just a job. We believe the magic of work is sparked by the passion you bring, the places you go, the people you meet and the purpose you follow. And it starts here. Here you will brush shoulders with those who dare to dream and do. Here you will be welcomed by a diverse community that embraces and inspires you—because together we can achieve more. Here we challenge ideas, and explore new ways of getting things done. Whether you are part of our Employee Community Groups, or part of a global project, we ask you to bring your open-minded attitude and collaborative spirit. In return, you will be part of a team where your unique perspectives are celebrated.
WeWork is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon gender, sexual orientation, marital or civil status, pregnancy (or pregnancy-related conditions), gender identity or expression, transgender status or gender reassignment, race, color, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, religion or religious beliefs, age, physical or mental disability, genetic information (including genetic testing and characteristics), military or veteran status, or any other grounds or characteristic that is protected under the law.