Webflow is a visual web development platform that empowers non-coders to create incredible experiences for the web.
We're looking for a Director, Business Operations and Strategy
to build and scale business operations at Webflow. This is a unique opportunity to apply business insights, analytical skills, and strategic thinking to build a team and work cross functionally to deliver high-impact, strategic projects for our organization. This role offers immense career opportunities and progression in a high-growth environment.
About the role
- Location: San Francisco HQ or remote
As a Director, Business Operations and Strategy
, you'll …
- Manage the Business Operations and Strategy team with a focus on leading cross-functional efforts to develop and implement strategic initiatives at Webflow
- Partner with the executive team and other leaders to own and improve operational excellence and performance management by owning the business planning that measures objectives and key results (OKRs) and key performance indicators (KPIs), including setting up the cadence of review, key insights and follow up actions
- Partner across Webflow to continually improve our pricing and packaging offering for self serve and Enterprise customers
- Lead and manage strategic and operational planning for new and existing products, perform assessment of customer needs, market size and trends, and competitive benchmarking to align the organization around the new initiatives
- Take on and execute other strategic high-impact projects for the executive team, the founders, and other important stakeholders
- Manage, grow and mentor the Business Operations and Strategy team as we scale
That said, these responsibilities are just the start! At Webflow, we encourage you to contribute wherever your interests take you — and shape your role accordingly. And this isn't just a philosophical bent: we actually give you 4 hours a week (10% of the work week) to pursue passion projects outside of your role responsibilities.
You'll thrive as a Director, Business Operations and Strategy if you:
- Have experience in an analytical field, such as strategy, business operations and/or management consulting
- A track record of managerial leadership, expertise and mentorship in growing & developing high-functioning teams
- Comfortable working in a high growth, constantly changing environment
- Possess strong business acumen and analytical mindset with the ability to identify metrics and data to back up your strategy, programs and ideas
- Have exceptional prioritization and project management skills
- Excellent at developing presentations and communicating to a wide range of audiences
- Are able to collaborate effectively across multiple teams and are a thoughtful, direct, and kind communicator, both verbal and written
If you don't meet 100% of the above qualifications, you should still seriously consider applying
. Studies show that you can still be considered for a role if you meet just 50% of the role's requirements.
At Webflow, we believe that our success will be defined not only by what we do — but also by how and why we do it. So, here is the Webflow "why" and our "how":
Our dual missions — one for the world, one for us
- For the world: To empower everyone to create for the web and spark an unprecedented wave of digital innovation.
Our core behaviors (how we act)
- For ourselves: Lead fulfilling, impactful lives.
- Practice extraordinary kindness
Our commitments to you
- We'll pay you! This is a full-time, salaried position that includes equity
- We'll invest in your physical and mental well-being with health, dental, and vision benefits and a monthly stipend for health and wellness expenses
- We'll pay you to take a vacation … seriously. We'll give you a $1,000 bonus for taking your first vacation with us that is more than 5 days
- We offer flexible parental leave
- We provide remote employees with the equipment they need to create a great remote work environment
- We will offer you the support you need to help you grow as an impactful Director, Business Operations and Strategy and a human being
Ready to apply?
If you share our values and enthusiasm for empowering the world, we'd love to review your application! We promise we do take the time and care to review every application we receive. However, as much as we wish we could interview everyone who submits an application, we cannot guarantee an interview or feedback due to the unprecedented volume of applications we are receiving today. We are rooting for you, and hope you do consider applying.
Note: You'll need valid U.S. work authorization to join us.
Please note that a background check and employment verification may be required for this position. If required, we may obtain one or more background screening reports about you, solely for employment purposes. If your application is selected, your Recruiter will provide additional context about our background check and employment verification process and will happily answer any questions you may have.