As the world's leader in digital payments technology, Visa's mission is to connect the world through the most creative, reliable and secure payment network - enabling individuals, businesses, and economies to thrive. Our advanced global processing network, VisaNet, provides secure and reliable payments around the world, and is capable of handling more than 65,000 transaction messages a second. The company's dedication to innovation drives the rapid growth of connected commerce on any device, and fuels the dream of a cashless future for everyone, everywhere. As the world moves from analog to digital, Visa is applying our brand, products, people, network and scale to reshape the future of commerce.
At Visa, your individuality fits right in. Working here gives you an opportunity to impact the world, invest in your career growth, and be part of an inclusive and diverse workplace. We are a global team of disruptors, trailblazers, innovators and risk-takers who are helping drive economic growth in even the most remote parts of the world, creatively moving the industry forward, and doing meaningful work that brings financial literacy and digital commerce to millions of unbanked and underserved consumers.
an Individual. We're
the team for you. Together
, let's transform the way the world pays.
Visa Direct is an exciting, new payment service that Visa provides to clients (issuers, acquirers, processors, merchants, and service providers) the ability to facilitate funds transfers and disbursements from and to Visa as well as non-Visa accounts globally. Visa Direct consumer and business applications include person to person (P2P) money transfers, marketplace payouts to gig economy participants, funds disbursement (e.g. insurance claims) and many more. The push payments market is estimated to be more than $80 Trillions of payment volume, replacing cash, checks, and ACH with push credits directly into bank accounts in real-time.
The Visa Direct Global Ecosystem
team is responsible for delivering customer-centric solutions and high operating quality that enable and safeguard the ecosystem at scale. The team is seeking a highly qualified Senior Product Manager who is passionate about enabling differentiated client experiences and delivering operating excellence.
You will be accountable for data and metrics related to partner onboarding while developing processes, tools and documentation that provide a best in class launch experience for our clients and client facing teams. The ideal candidate must have the right mix of business process and data analytics to be successful in this role.
This role will be responsible for Pipeline Management and Analytics
Primary responsibilities include -
Own and manage Visa Direct’s home grown commercialization pipeline tool that provides visibility into upcoming program launches globally.
On a monthly basis, work with various regional teams to solicit partner pipeline information.
Drive rigor and improve data quality of program information.
Streamline data collection and distribution of information by way of automating processes, developing data integrity checks and balances to reduce manual intervention.
Enable availability of on demand data to aid Treasury teams with liquidity tracking and forecasting.
Build and maintain self-service dashboards for executive reporting primarily around program launches and provide early warning of clients in the pipeline that will require cross functional support and readiness planning.
Identify and propose process automation opportunities that allow for monitoring the health of onboarding, leading to shorter lead times to launch programs, influence selling strategies and fine-tuning operations.
In addition to the above, this role will support various projects based on business needs
of client onboarding and launch readiness including,
Problem solve with stakeholders on readiness challenges by distilling complex problems into root causes and actionable next steps.
Interact with regional product teams to gain intelligence on the state of the ecosystem and educate client facing teams on regional landscape, blockers, and key considerations for program success.
Develop and package readiness assessments into concise action-oriented insights for consumption by commercialization teams and potential clients.
Project manage large-scale and complex client onboarding related projects, coordinating with stakeholders across the globe and different time zones.
Produce concise, executive level reports summarizing key client launch updates to Visa Direct leadership on a weekly/monthly basis.
5 years of relevant work experience with a Bachelor’s Degree or at least 2 years of work experience with an Advanced degree (e.g. Masters, MBA, JD, MD) or 0 years of work experience with a PhD
6+ years of work experience with a Bachelor’s Degree or 4 +years of relevant experience with an Advanced Degree (e.g. Masters, MBA, JD, MD) or up to 3 years of relevant experience with a PhD
- Management consulting experience working on a variety of operational focused projects and familiarity to Payments is highly preferred
- Flexibility with working across different time zones to accommodate regional counterparts
- You are a learner, can problem solve, take full ownership, demonstrate critical thinking, and thrive in a dynamic environment
- Proven track record to be proactive and solution-oriented, looking for ways to add value, respond to business needs and assist the team on special projects
- Ability to prioritize, manage and deliver on multiple projects simultaneously; highly motived and able to work against aggressive schedules
- Strong communication skills (oral, written) to engage diverse stakeholders
- Be comfortable in the details including product capabilities, readiness landscape, regional nuances etc.
- Data driven with excellent analytical skills and attention to detail. Proficient in Excel (pivots, vlookups, handling large data sets) and experience in data visualization tools is a plus.
- Experience with SharePoint workflows (PowerApps) and programming skills (SQL and R) is a plus or willingness to learn.
- Comfort with ambiguity and ability to independently craft solutions without well-defined direction
- Ability to explain complex business and technical concepts to broad audiences in simple terms
- Excellent judgment in setting priorities and interacting with stakeholders
- Organized and good project management skills
- Experience working with teams outside the US is a strong plus
This position requires the incumbent to be available during global business hours
This position requires the incumbent to travel for work ~10% of the time
Universal acceptance for everyone, everywhere, is not only our brand promise, it’s the foundation of our company culture. We foster a feeling of connectedness in the workplace, support diversity of thought, culture and background, fight for important initiatives like Equal Pay and actively work to eliminate unconscious biases that hold us all back.
By leveraging the diverse backgrounds and perspectives of our worldwide teams, Visa is a better place to work and a better business partner to our clients.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
This position will be performed in an office setting. The position will require the incumbent to sit and stand at a desk, communicate in person and by telephone, frequently operate standard office equipment, such as telephones and computers, and reach with hands and arms.