Twitter has built one of the fastest growing advertising businesses in the world, and we’re looking for extraordinary PM talent to join the team.
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING:
- You will work with cross-functional teams - sales, client services, design and product marketing to gather feedback, understand customer needs and bring new products to market.
- You will be leading our demand side product initiatives and offerings that directly impact Advertisers, Agencies and our Demand Side Platform partners.
- You will drive strategy and develop a compelling vision and product roadmap for growing MoPub’s largest revenue driving product, the MoPub Marketplace.
- Your work will directly impact how mobile app developers monetize their apps and will improve the value we provide to advertisers, growing revenue for Twitter.
- You will work with a team of platform engineers to drive scaled success of advertisers campaigns from DSPs and agencies that create unique user experiences which will touch over 1 billion mobile devices worldwide.
- You will analyze industry trends, competition, and relevant markets to ensure that our demand facing products are forward looking in the constantly evolving landscape of advertising technology.
- Communicate product vision and priorities to internal and external partners including Twitter leadership.
Who you are:
7+ years of experience in product management on a business facing product
- Demonstrated ability of strong analytics, critical thinking and product solving skills.
- Experience working with highly technical engineering teams and driving complex projects from ideation to implementation to feature launch successfully.
- Have worked on large cross-functional teams to drive product initiatives forward that consist of leadership, product, engineering, marketing, sales and support teams.
- Have regularly presented to leadership teams, industry events and large groups of peers to share product development updates, industry developments and other opportunities that drive progress against their product suite.
3+ years working in the digital advertising space, particularly with advertisers and agencies
- Solid understanding of programmatic advertising and ad tech.
- Supply Side Platforms, Demand Side Platforms
- OpenRTB and Real Time Bidding Systems
- Understand of the agency landscape and the major holding companies
- Understand critical metrics for both brand and performance advertisers
- Understand the measurement technologies necessary to facilitate the transaction of successful ad campaigns over a broad set of advertising channels
Experience leading product management teams
- Track record of growing successful and diverse product teams during that time.
- Experience mentoring and providing career direction to team members.
Computer science degree or technical equivalent.
Experience with mobile development is a plus.
Engineering experience and/or MBA, a strong plus.
Job opportunities should be equal. We don't discriminate. Period. In legal terms, that means: Twitter is an equal opportunity employer and doesn’t discriminate based on race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, national origin, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, marital status or any other legally protected status.
San Francisco applicants: In response to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we’d like to mention that we consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.